Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Flyway Highway

Old 01-21-2008, 10:48 AM

Default RE: Flyway Highway

they are both jerks..... they hunt but really just act like a bunch of jerks.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:49 PM

bunch of bullshi*....i like waterfowler TV
Old 01-21-2008, 07:49 PM

They promote wingmaster HD but I have never seen any green shells being ejected....ol' Harold was shooting either Xperts or Drylok's as the shells he was ejecting were RED....LOL. Funny as heck though. I like seeing guys miss. IT is nice to see someone shoot worse than me and my kids....LOL

Give 'em a break if we had the money we would all buy our way to wherever we wanted to go and put it on TV. The guys with the most money around here kill all the ducks because they can afford the best leases and all the gadgets. Best Guns and etc...you must admit it.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Duckbuster612

bunch of bullshi*....i like waterfowler TV

+1

i watched waterfowler this past weekend and got to see tom knapp miss a few. made me feel better about myself.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:32 PM

Give 'em a break if we had the money we would all buy our way to wherever we wanted to go and put it on TV. The guys with the most money around here kill all the ducks because they can afford the best leases and all the gadgets. Best Guns and etc...you must admit it.
uh, no. the 'best' gun and 'gadgets' will not ensure that you are a successful hunter. accuracy and persistence are the keys.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Fork Horn

I've started a post about these guys before. CANNOT STAND THEM. All they do is book a guide and film. Anyone with enough money could do that. I don't know if filming there missed shots makes them "real hunters" .... even the best shootersmiss, they just edit it out to show more action. These guys only have a limited amount of action to show in between promotions and freaking out in between every shot. There was one episodeI can remember where they act like they're going golfing, they take their Arctic Cat out in place of a golf cart and everything. As a joke, Craig has Harold hand him his gun to "shoot at a duck" when he's on the green. Harold reaches into the golf bag on the back of the Arctic Cat, and hands the gun directly to Craig. He then fires 2 shots immediatly. Harold pulled a loaded gun (uncased) of the back of a motorized vehicle, which is illegal. After that showI lost what little respect I had left for them.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:19 AM

ive watched that show and even got it recorded. i think its great. just like kingvjack says its actually real people doin wat they can. its pretty dang funny too.if u dont like it then do change the channels boys.

" You havin fun big boy" " YEA were killin ducks"
Old 01-23-2008, 08:22 AM

wow doesnt every show have a guide or some buddies who have hunted that place all thier life. and only shot one shot while on the golf course. nice try tho
Old 01-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Fork Horn

Well one shot ortwo, the point was the gun was loaded Ideezy. Yes, every show has a guide or a buddy setting them up with a hunting spot, but from what I've gathered, all they do is book a guide in places along the flyway and either pay the guide with money, or pay them in the advertising the show will give from being aired. Then they film it. If they werejust ordinary guys wouldn't they hunt public landonce in a while? Even the big shots do that.Theres some guys out there that like it, and thats fine. I personally think the show is ridiculous, but thats my opinion.Usually when itcomes on I usually set my "I-way" to Versus.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think the point might be.... Its a means to make money.... and one way to make money is to advertise other peoples crap on your show. I'm a jerk, I guess if I could get one of these low life sponsors to give me some loot I'd shoot like crap and talk about how great all that junk was... Then you guys can biatch about me tooo!!!

Quick Reply: Flyway Highway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.