Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

MOJO Floater Help

Old 11-02-2007, 07:25 AM

Default MOJO Floater Help

last week i bought a baby MOJO, i wanted to get a MOJO floater to also put in my deeks. should i buy a Blue Bill or a Drake Mallard? All of my deeks are just mallards, buy i want to buy some deeks to mix in too. Pintails? or Blue bills?If I buy Pintails i should get the drake floaterright?i hunt in southern michigan. thanks
Old 11-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MOJO Floater Help

I don't think I have ever seen bluebills and mallards sitting together in real life.

Mallard decoys will work for just about anything. If you want some color in your spread, get you a seagull. There isn't a duck the Lord has made that will not sit down next to a gull.

Floating Mojos are great and all... but you'd best be prepared to mess with it a bit.. they take a heck of a lot of adjusting and in my honest opinion, after 6 years of using one and having gone through 3 of them now... they are almost more trouble than they are worth.