Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!! >

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Old 03-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Fishing off my dock at home with my 2 sons.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:54 PM
Typical Buck

Game set and match I proclaim NY Bowhunter the winner!
Old 03-23-2005, 05:39 PM

ORIGINAL: dvdegeorge

Game set and match I proclaim NY Bowhunter the winner!
yup sounds like a winner mine is when i was with my grandpa on my first hunt saw the biggest buck of my life we let him walk being with him was all that i wanted he died after my first season with him that was 4 years ago i still remember it like yeaterday a big 12pnter walking threw the grush at 50yrds broadside my grandpa looked at me and laughed how would we drag him out ? he passed away in 2000 may at 54 []
Old 03-24-2005, 10:27 AM

ORIGINAL: pointblank

Money can be made, lost, regained, borrowed or even stolen.
Who would steal someone's money. Oh, wait, nevermind.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

Just out of curiousity how much $ do you make a month at this now and with how much time invested? Please don't give me the "buts". I know about the perks and how you are hunting and traveling and meeting people etc... I'm wondering strictly about the $$$. Answer it if you want or if you don't I'll understand.
Depending on your answer I would also like to know if you view it as a supplemental income? Do you view it as someday being your main source of income? If so how long do you project that to take and will the # of hours worked to achieve comparable incomes offset eachother? What is the average annual income of a member in their 1-6 month stage? 6-12? 12-2year? 2-5 year? 5+ year?
thank you
Old 03-26-2005, 12:57 AM

Pointblank......Just wanted to chime in at this point to let you know I'm still around. I am watching and waiting to see what happens with the Huntin Biz. I do root for the underdog no matter what side of the fence you happen to be on! If this is the real deal, I wish you well! If not......well either way I hope you get what you deserve............
Old 04-07-2005, 02:56 PM

Seems funny the guys yelling "pyramid" the loudest can't come up with an example.

A pyramid is illegal, and Hunt'n Biz has spent thousands of dollars to make sure it wasn't setup that way. Plus it has already been checked out by the IRS with flying colors. If it was a pyramid, the company would have been shut down by the IRS. It wasn't. If it was a pyramid, the signup fee would be paid out to members. It doesn't. If it was a pyramid, the guy above me would make more money than I do. He doesn't. Our catalog items, hunts and fishing are not overpriced to pay our members. They are competitive with Cabelas and cheaper than Bass Pro. Corporate America is a pyramid. The CEO will always make more than the president and the president will always make more than the vise presidents, etc. Hunt'n Biz doesn't work that way. You work harder than the next guy, you reap the benefits.

Yes, 1 of the 7 ways to make money is the network marketing portion of the company. That's called "word of mouth" advertising. But guys don't have to do that part.

The signup fee pays for getting you started and products you receive to help you with your business. Regardless of what part you get involved in. Bring 5 people into the company within 35 days and you get that back (proving it's not a pyramid).

I sent in over 2 hours of video and made over $4000 from it. That more than paid for my Alaska trip last fall.

It is real and not a scam, otherwise I wouldn't still be in it after 13 months.

More importantly, our mission statement is the following:
- Defend our Second Amendment rights
- Promote wise conservation of wildlife and habitat
- Promote outdoor activities for youth, handicapped, disabled, families (everyone)
- Change the way business is done in the outdoors world
- Create more full time outdoorsmen than any company in history

A portion of sales go to the Freedom Super Fund to support the first 4 bullets in the mission statement. But not the last item.
Support Hunt'n and Fish'n Biz and their mission. It can only help you as a hunter and fisherman.

Questions?
Mike
Old 04-16-2005, 07:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

Questions?
yes ............. how the heck do people continue to fall for crap like this?
Old 04-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Fork Horn

I already get paid to hunt and fish and occasionally i write an article, and i never paid my $99.00.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:47 AM

First, it's not crap. Second, people don't fall for it. They do their research, ask questions and make sure they understand it before they join. I saw a note earlier about a guy that paid $12,000 for a hunt and assumed he got paid $500 for a story and $500 for some video. Wrong! He doesn't understand it. So he dismissed it as "crap" of "smelling fishy". People can't make a good informed decision unless they verify their suspisions. If we only paid for stories, then yes it wouldn't be worth it. But there are 7 ways to get paid. Plus, as an 8th way, owning a business expecting to make money requires you to report that income to the IRS, and therefore you are able to deduct your expenses and equipment as tax deductions. I'm getting over $4,000 back on my taxes as a result, and it won't be questioned.

Quick Reply: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.