Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!! >

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Old 01-05-2005, 09:53 PM

Default GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

"THAT'S RIGHT! WE WILL PAY YOU TO HUNT, FISH, WRITE ARTICLES, PHOTOS OF YOUR KILLS OR FISH, ALSO, YOU BECOME A BOOKING AGENT WITH US FOR A ONE TIME FEE OF $99!! CHECK OUT WWW.HUNTN.BIZ/6182 I'M SERIOUS AND YOU CAN MAKE MONEY DOING WHAT YOU LOVE PEOPLE!! BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND HAVE HUNTS GIVEN TO YOU FREE!! YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IF YOU DON'T CHECK IT OUT! COME ON!! REMEMBER THE NAME.....HUNTINBIZ AND FISHINBIZ.....YOU WILL SEE IT AGAIN!!
Old 01-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Sounds fishy.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:40 PM

My Dear Daddy Jack always told me: If it sounds too good to be true!!
It is!!
Old 01-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Sounds like a virus trying to mess up my day

What does the fine print say?
Old 01-13-2005, 04:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Since I'll be my own boss, I'll waive the $99 fee.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:38 PM

My God..........AMWAY finally got into Hunting and Fishing..............Hell.........What's next!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2005, 03:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL ......... AMWAY, exactly whats next?? how bout this you guys hold the first 99 dollars I make through your program. Noway im putting up money upfront not knowing if this is legit or not.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

sounds like someone got suckered into it!!!
Old 01-17-2005, 11:42 AM

Guys,

Sometimes in life you come across an opportunity in which you have a choice...check it out or let it pass by. It is your choice whether or not to look into this business, but I can guarantee you will regret it if you don't at least check it out. Although I am aware some people are definately not meant to do this kind of business.

That's ok...you guys keep going to work everyday while we are in the mountains GETTING PAID TO HUNT AND FISH!

Remember, it's not for everyone...only for those who love to hunt and fish and if time and money weren't an issue that is what they would be doing. We are changing lives people...get on board or sit back and watch us go by. The choice is yours.

www.huntn.biz/1617
Old 01-18-2005, 12:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

getpaid I have a neighbor who tried to get me in. I looked at it and the only thing I can say is it is the typical multi-level-market scheme. I ask how much do you make right now per month. And they said they couldn't tell me because they were instructed not to. I asked if they (they as in all of them who are in the bussines at the meeting) made enough to support their family full time. Out of 20 or so people were there (not guests such as myself) not one said they made enough to support themself full time. But they told me the typical MLM response, well if you come to such and such meeting, we'll introduce you to a person who makes thousands and thousands of dollars at this business. I told them well go into any store/business and talk to the average employe and ask them how much they make. Then ask them to find out how much the owner or CEO makes, and guess what they make thousands and thousands of dollars too. I know, I know, you say this is different because everyone in this company can make thousands and thousands too. Well the company makes its money selling a monthly hunting mag, for 45$ or 50$ per month and they sell sporting goods too right and everyone gets a certin % of the sells on down the line right? Well how is that going to make everyone thousands and thousands? Yes I totaly believe that the big guys on top do make the money and everyone else gets whats left over which is pennies, but have a promise that if they try really, really hard that they will be big someday too? Just doesn't add up in my book. Oh and I forgot they will buy your hunting pictures and stories to use in their monthly Mag, but you have to pay 100$ a month to do this correct? Again doesn't add up. Not trying to be a ass, and if I am wrong please correct me, in fact I want you to comment on this, I want to hear what you have to say, after all maybe I am looking at it all wrong?

Quick Reply: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.