HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!
Old 04-07-2005, 02:56 PM
mlollar

Default RE: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Seems funny the guys yelling "pyramid" the loudest can't come up with an example.

A pyramid is illegal, and Hunt'n Biz has spent thousands of dollars to make sure it wasn't setup that way. Plus it has already been checked out by the IRS with flying colors. If it was a pyramid, the company would have been shut down by the IRS. It wasn't. If it was a pyramid, the signup fee would be paid out to members. It doesn't. If it was a pyramid, the guy above me would make more money than I do. He doesn't. Our catalog items, hunts and fishing are not overpriced to pay our members. They are competitive with Cabelas and cheaper than Bass Pro. Corporate America is a pyramid. The CEO will always make more than the president and the president will always make more than the vise presidents, etc. Hunt'n Biz doesn't work that way. You work harder than the next guy, you reap the benefits.

Yes, 1 of the 7 ways to make money is the network marketing portion of the company. That's called "word of mouth" advertising. But guys don't have to do that part.

The signup fee pays for getting you started and products you receive to help you with your business. Regardless of what part you get involved in. Bring 5 people into the company within 35 days and you get that back (proving it's not a pyramid).

I sent in over 2 hours of video and made over $4000 from it. That more than paid for my Alaska trip last fall.

It is real and not a scam, otherwise I wouldn't still be in it after 13 months.

More importantly, our mission statement is the following:
- Defend our Second Amendment rights
- Promote wise conservation of wildlife and habitat
- Promote outdoor activities for youth, handicapped, disabled, families (everyone)
- Change the way business is done in the outdoors world
- Create more full time outdoorsmen than any company in history

A portion of sales go to the Freedom Super Fund to support the first 4 bullets in the mission statement. But not the last item.
Support Hunt'n and Fish'n Biz and their mission. It can only help you as a hunter and fisherman.

Questions?
Mike