Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 Video camera opinions! >

Video camera opinions!

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Video camera opinions!

Old 08-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Video camera opinions!

Check out Panasonics DVX100b....only camera under 3000grand that shoots in 24p, decent low light(3 lux) only draw back is the zoom sucks(10 optical) but thats why they make tele lens..........if you are filming yourself I don't think there is a better camera as it has a 3.5" lcd screen which is the biggest of any prosumer cameras.............if you are filming in two man crews than the PD170 would be your best bet,excellent low light and good resolution. The XL1s is overrated as far as I am concerned........it shoots quality tape but it's low light capabilities leave something to be desired.Plus it is a heavy camera that i think would be a pain to lug into the woods day after day.