Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

What do I need

Old 07-30-2007, 06:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default What do I need

I want to start filming my own hunts. I have a good camera and a computer to use what elsedo I need.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:30 PM

Default RE: What do I need

If your filming out of a stand you will need a tree arm gorillia makes a fairly good cheap one, ground hunts youll need a good tripod. Maybe a shotgun mic for better audio. Extra battery, you would hate for it to die in a critical moment.Extra tapes. That should get you started, if you plan on producing a tape you will need a descent editing software. Good luck with it this fall.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

i second the call for a back up battery! You can find some inexpnsive editing software if you are editing for yourself and dont want to spend an arm and a leg. I find that Adobe Premier Elements is a good deal for just starting out. I camera arm is nice for tree stand hunting and a tripod is nice as well.....main thing is to just have fun!
Old 08-19-2007, 01:17 PM
Spike

If you are in a blind like me I use a flip camcorder very cheap you get 60min of video time and its small works very well just made a bracket and put in my window.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you don't want a Tree arm....buy a Shoulder Brace...go to the link below..they have everything you need.

www.campbellcameras.com