Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

Continental Pheasant Shoot

Old 01-10-2004, 06:56 PM

Default Continental Pheasant Shoot

hipointhuntclub.com
Reservations are now being accepted for our Febuary 7, 2004, Continental Shoot. For those not familiar with this event, all shooters are assigned a station to shoot a 16 bird round from. After 16 pheasants have been flown from the tower in the center of the field, participants rotate to the next station and another group of birds are flown. Following the final release of birds, hunters are invited to scratch hunt the ones that got away. You may have also heard this event called Europeanan or Tower Shoot.
This is not a bird slowly rising by flush from the ground, it is a bird with 30 feet of air under its wings challenging your gun barrel to keep up with pass flight.
This event has a limit of 25 guests. Reservations are required and must be recieved by January 31. The $250 cost includes 16 pheasants flown per hunter and a meal following the hunt. Start time 11 a.m. Deposit of 50% nonrefundable after Jan.31. Visa or Mastercard accepted. Regular pheasant, quail, and chukar hunts also available. Contact Brian at 660-644-5708 or [email protected]
Old 01-10-2004, 10:18 PM

Default RE: Continental Pheasant Shoot

would love to but I live in Utah and don't have much cash to travel with at the moment.
Old 01-13-2004, 04:46 AM

Default RE: Continental Pheasant Shoot

Guys,

If you've never participated in something like this and have the chance, I highly recommend it. I have started to attend one near me annually, organized for family/friends. It is challenging shooting (can be VERY challenging depending on the day and the mood of the birds) and is designed to "simulate" driven pheasant shooting. A morning shoot, hot field lunch, and walk up hunt in the afternoon make for a memorable day.