Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 First one on tape!!!!!!! >

First one on tape!!!!!!!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

First one on tape!!!!!!!

Old 04-21-2008, 07:16 AM
Spike

Default First one on tape!!!!!!!

Me and my friend sam hunterd every morning and night for the first four days of the wisconsin first week season but couldn't seal the deal. Mostly because I was using my bow, we could have killed 4 birds in the first few days with a gun but couldnt get that right oppurtunity to use the bow. Well yesterday we got out plenty early and sure enough they were gobblin there heads of. Eventually 7 hens cam in the decoys and right behind them cam three big three big toms in strutt and i picked the one i wanted and down he went!!!! The other 2 tomsfirst ran away then came back and started getting ready to fight but then they walked away.Thing is we have got all of it on tape!!! I will have the tape up as soon as i get home from school tonight!!!! This is my 8th bird but first one on tape. Best week ever!!