Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

B-MOBILE

Old 02-06-2008, 06:07 PM

Default B-MOBILE

Anyone tried it? If so please tell me some results is it really effective because im thinking of buying on this week for the upcoming spring sooo please tell me some stories or experiences youve had with it thank you
Old 02-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: B-MOBILE

Yes sir it works, I killed a 27 pounder coming in to tangle with old B-mobile last year.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:23 AM
Fork Horn

Bob is the man!!! We used Bob last year and I think Bob helped us take out 4 or 5 nice Toms. He worked real well here. I took Bob out 1st season last year here a Tom came in and was floggen on BOB!!! Tom was trying to mess up Bob, but me and Bob won the fight!!
Old 02-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Typical Buck

I bought one last year, put a real fan on it. I also hooked some duck decoy string to the wings and would pull on the strings to move B-mobile back and forth like he was strutting. Between me, my dad and 2 brothers we all killed birds with it. They came running to him, three times he was attacked, on my dad's bird,we had 3 long beards in a field about 200 yards from us, I hit my gobble call and got their attention and then started moving B-mobile with the strings. They were running so fast and bumping into each other they almost fell down a couple of times. I think they would rather fight than......well you know.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've never used one, but I was watching the Primos video last night where they used it. It worked great for them. Of course not all turkeys are the same. It may actually intimidate some. I just cut a slit in the tail end of my feather flex jake and stuck a real jake fan in it. Serves the same purpose and is a hell of a lot cheaper.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

B-Mobile works --- TOO WELL!

To me its almost like a canned hunt. It takes the birds out of their nautral phase and kills the challenge for me. They get severe tunnel vision and lose their judgement. They just plain get STUPID! Its been said that a real turkey hunter doesn't hunt turkeys to KILL turkeys. He hunts turkeys to HUNT turkeys.

If all you want to do is to score a bird and go home, then B-Mobile is a BIG tool in your box. But if you like to match wits with that wary old bird and conquer the challenge of getting him in close, then let Primos sell their newfangled decoy to somebody else.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Typical Buck

I see as just another tool in my hunting arsonal, just like my calls, camo, shot gun with extended range loads, hen decoys, and locator calls. If we really want to match wits with an old tom, we should go in thewoods with none of the above and give it a try.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:14 AM

B-mobile is the real deal. Be careful using B-mobile, you might get run over by a big ol' Tom.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:11 PM

i killed a 25 pound michigan gobbler last year using b mobile, best decoy money can buy
Old 02-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Typical Buck

Does any one have a pic of the B-mobile?

Quick Reply: B-MOBILE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.