Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

B-MOBILE

Old 02-13-2008, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: B-MOBILE

ORIGINAL: Tuco

I actually went a step futher and hot glued the smaller feathers to the fan, I will try to post a pic tomorrow.
ORIGINAL: hambone44

ORIGINAL: Turkey Fife

hambone44: That bird of yours works good to have his tail on backwards.

TF
It looks backwards but isnt, just have to stick the individual tail feathers into a folding plastic piece and none of the smaller base tail feathers are used..so I can see where it is appearing that way to you I suppose...
I did the same thing on mine, really makes it look more realistic!
Old 02-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Im tellin ya, tuco is a bully (see my signature ) Tuco, just because i sent you a valentine dont mean im your pretty boy [8D]

Wasn't taking it personal of any offense, just giving out my normal dose of sarcasm, it is one of my many attributes. Plus, bloodcreek is the only "pretty boy" I'll ever have.

>>>BAM<<<
Old 02-14-2008, 02:30 AM

I have to agree with Barefoot an besides dont all turkey hunters carry to much gear now...hahahaha

MrGobbler
Old 02-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Typical Buck

You are my valentine Pretty Boy
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Im tellin ya, tuco is a bully (see my signature ) Tuco, just because i sent you a valentine dont mean im your pretty boy [8D]

Wasn't taking it personal of any offense, just giving out my normal dose of sarcasm, it is one of my many attributes. Plus, bloodcreek is the only "pretty boy" I'll ever have.

>>>BAM<<<
Old 02-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

[8D][8D][:'(][:'(]

You are my valentine Pretty Boy
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

>>>BAM<<<
Old 02-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

Well I bought a B-mobile decoy last year and made my own fan even going as far as gluing all the secondary feathers to the base so it looks AWESOME. Tried it out the first day of youth season here in Ohio setting up about an hour and a half before legal time ended (noon here). Popped up the double bull in a big cow field I knew the turkeys would strut in now and then and set up b-mobile. About a half hour after setting up I saw a bird enter the field about 150-175 yards away. I left the bolt a little loose on the fan on b-mobile so when the wind would blow lightly the fan would raise slowly then flutter down as it stopped. The minute the turkey saw this he was on a string. I turned on the video camera and told him to get ready. The bird probably got well about 3-5 yards from our blind and I told the boy to take him. I have to say after this it is a good product. Plus it was the boys first time turkey hunting and he said man I can't wait to go again. His first bird was a 21 pound 10 inch gobbler. I then used the decoy to take my first bird with a bow and I will never take a gun again. But the joy you see in anothers eyes after they killed there first turkey is priceless.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:19 AM

Im wondering if I shoule try one.. Ive packed decoys for years and have only had one gobbler come in to my decoys,, I always used feather flex hens, and the last couple years a bubba jake, I do almost all my hunting in the woods, I just dont have fields to hunt, only a few food plots, most smaller than an acre. So does everyone who is having all the success with the B-Mobile hunt in fields, or are some of you setting up in the woods?
Old 02-18-2008, 02:23 PM
Typical Buck

does anyoen have any up close personal pictures of the pretty boy and b mobile so I can compare i dont think my pretty boy looks right for some reason
Old 02-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Typical Buck

Bought mine today, I have to work on getting that real feather fan. I have a Jake from last year, but I want the real deal!!
Old 02-21-2008, 05:02 PM
Fork Horn

Here is a turkey that fell to b-mobile last year.