Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

B-MOBILE

Old 02-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: B-MOBILE

I bought one last year, put a real fan on it. I also hooked some duck decoy string to the wings and would pull on the strings to move B-mobile back and forth like he was strutting. Between me, my dad and 2 brothers we all killed birds with it. They came running to him, three times he was attacked, on my dad's bird,we had 3 long beards in a field about 200 yards from us, I hit my gobble call and got their attention and then started moving B-mobile with the strings. They were running so fast and bumping into each other they almost fell down a couple of times. I think they would rather fight than......well you know.
OK, Back in Forth, do you mean Side to Side in a Rocking Motion? Or for 10-15 Yards? On a String.

I also don't understand how you used the Tent Pegs can you elaborate?

TF

Old 02-09-2008, 04:57 AM
Typical Buck

The tent stakes just keeps the strings low to the ground and separated, they are about 3 feet apart and spaced about 3 feet in front of the decoy and then about half way to me. You pull on one string and let the other get pulled away from from you, the decoy sort of moves about 45* one way and then the other like his is strutting and turning partially around. Practice it before trying it in the woods. I place my decoy about 20 yards out in front of me. Natrually you need to be setting in good cover in order to move the strings with your hands, just move slow and easy, they will have their eyes on B-mobile.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:31 AM
Fork Horn

that is a great idea. I would have not ever thought of that.....
Old 02-09-2008, 06:08 AM
Typical Buck

I really believe the movement is a big key in it working like it did for me , my dad and brothers. When the turkeys seen him strutting they could not get there fast enough.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Typical Buck

I've got the Pretty Boy decoy and yes it’sdoesn't collapse down or fold uplike theB-Mobile decoy. Does that only issue make it better? Not really. My buddy has a B-Mobile and he's sick and tired of trying to get the thing to keep a good shape or putting the tail attachment together in the dark. I'd rather not be out in the woods hunting and not trying to get the thing set up right.

I got mine as a x-mas present and only use on birds that I've tried everything in the book on, to have fun with a bird or if I'm hunting with someone late season. I don't rely on using it on everyday hunts. For those that need to use it every time they head out, I can see why B-Mobile is better for them. With the Pretty Boy decoy, they give you very large safety orange carry bag that straps right over your shoulders and makes carrying around easy.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Typical Buck

Old 02-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks ToCo!! Now I get what you are doing, Thats Cool Thanks

TF
Old 02-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

Tuco...You could do a little work on things and put togeater some kits and sell them toBass Pro and Caballasand help pay for hunting tripsJust a thought!

TF
Old 02-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Typical Buck

I carry mine in a mesh decoy bag and never had a problem with it keeping its shape, and the tail attatchment has a slot in it that slides over a bolt with a wing nut on it, I can do it by feel in the dark with no problem. I can have my whole deal set up in about 3 minutes in complete darkness.
ORIGINAL: MK-M-GOBL

I've got the Pretty Boy decoy and yes it’sdoesn't collapse down or fold uplike theB-Mobile decoy. Does that only issue make it better? Not really. My buddy has a B-Mobile and he's sick and tired of trying to get the thing to keep a good shape or putting the tail attachment together in the dark. I'd rather not be out in the woods hunting and not trying to get the thing set up right.

I got mine as a x-mas present and only use on birds that I've tried everything in the book on, to have fun with a bird or if I'm hunting with someone late season. I don't rely on using it on everyday hunts. For those that need to use it every time they head out, I can see why B-Mobile is better for them. With the Pretty Boy decoy, they give you very large safety orange carry bag that straps right over your shoulders and makes carrying around easy.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tuco

I carry mine in a mesh decoy bag and never had a problem with it keeping its shape, and the tail attatchment has a slot in it that slides over a bolt with a wing nut on it, I can do it by feel in the dark with no problem. I can have my whole deal set up in about 3 minutes in complete darkness.
That's great that you've got it down to 3 minutes in complete darkness It's funny that you transport just like a Pretty Boy (in the mesh bag) and it still takes three minutes. Sounds like if you didn't have to put the fan together it would be easier and quicker.

Quick Reply: B-MOBILE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.