Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Turkey Trophy Kit - New 2003 >

Turkey Trophy Kit - New 2003

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey Trophy Kit - New 2003

Old 02-03-2003, 07:30 AM

Default Turkey Trophy Kit - New 2003

What do you think about this?

I have always wanted to dress up my spurs each year for mounting, but could never come up with anything. The Archery Trade Association 2003 Trade Show just solved my problem. King Outdoors has some of the finest trophy displays I have seen. You have the Turkey Trophy Kit, Beard Trophy Kit, and Spur Trophy Kit.

They give great respect to a great trophy like the wild turkey. All of there mounting kits are one of a kind and are as unique as the quality oak they are crafted from. Easy step by step directions allow them to be constructed in just minutes.

For me I plan on dropping the information off to my favorite taxidermist and tell him that the Spur Trophy Kit is what I want on my next mount. This kit gives me the option of displaying the tail, beard and spurs by turning it upside down, or if I am a little short on money or room then I could just keep it like it is and do the beard and spurs.

Check it out see what your think.

King Outdoors
E10801 Railroad Drive
Fall Creek, WI. 54742
Phone: 1-715-877-2848
www.kingoutdoors.com

Host of The Missouri Sportsmen's Radio Show

www.mosportsmen.com
Old 02-03-2003, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Turkey Trophy Kit - New 2003

Thanks for the ideas .
Old 02-03-2003, 05:05 PM

Hey horntagger, those are some awesome looking kits for mounting fans and beards. I usually make my own from oak but someday I may get to lazy to make my own! Also, I have had the North MO Sportsmen's Information Network in my favorites list for some time now, I go there occasionally to check up on the outdoor news around the state. Good job on it and thanks for the look at the mounting kits!
Old 02-04-2003, 04:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can see this taking up alot of wall room in my opinion,not cutting it up , its nice but I kinda like Maytom's better, maybe he could show you a photo of the Maytom Boards...BT

I like them with Long Sharp Spurs....