Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Old 03-14-2007, 06:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 3 Official Thread!!!

Wow - lots of PA guys here. I'm a PSU grad (class of '02). State College is definitely my favorite place on earth. Closest place to heaven that I've ever been, that's for sure. I actually might be up there for the turkey season opener, but unfortunately I won't be hunting - throwing a bachelor party.

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing a guided youth hunt on 4/21, and hopefully I can get some of that on film.

After opening day, I'll be hunting before work pretty often until I tag out, then I'll start taking some guys out after that.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm all for Hoytteen and the name...
Hoytteen... if you can slam the birds like you did the bucks this year we are certainly going to win!

Old 03-14-2007, 08:15 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Western MA Hunter

I'm all for Hoytteen and the name...
Hoytteen... if you can slam the birds like you did the bucks this year we are certainly going to win!
haha..thanks Western MA Hunter! I gotta go up to my cabin soon and do some scoutin...i saw 5 jakes last fall and maybe a few toms...they sure were big tho...thanks guys for nominating me for captain...if your up for it, i am!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:16 AM
Typical Buck

another team name my dad thought of was the Gobbler Getters but i'm up for any name
Old 03-14-2007, 10:22 AM

ORIGINAL: bradisthebest

How about Turkey Grave diggers.
I kind of like that name ,but what do i know[X(] I agree with you guys with hoytteen being capt
Old 03-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Grave diggers is cool - I say HT gets the final word, since he's the captain. We'll call it his first "executive decision."

Now, we're gonna need some cheerleaders. No team is complete without cheerleaders. If any of you guys have Jessica Alba or Alessandra Ambrosio on speed dial, maybe give 'em a holler, see if they'd wanna come out here to PA andcheer me and the other PA guyson.We could usethe encouragement.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Grave diggers is cool - I say HT gets the final word, since he's the captain. We'll call it his first "executive decision."

Now, we're gonna need some cheerleaders. No team is complete without cheerleaders. If any of you guys have Jessica Alba or Alessandra Ambrosio on speed dial, maybe give 'em a holler, see if they'd wanna come out here to PA andcheer me and the other PA guyson.We could usethe encouragement.

I like the Turkey Grave Diggers! i think that would make a cool avatar too!
And cheerleaders would be nice
Old 03-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds good, I'm thinking of a strutting tom or alert tom, w/ some old grave stones behind him for an avatar. If you guys like it I'll let Ryan know tonight. I'm going to rename the thread Team 3 "Grave Diggers"...
Old 03-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Typical Buck

sounds like a plan...i like the strutting tom would look awesome...what about the rest of you guys...we still need some to check in!
Old 03-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay guys, I put the request for an avatar in w/ Ryan, so opefully he will work his magic for us. I'm counting down the days until the season. In the meantime, lets talk scouting... what do you guys look for besides turkeys, that will help you top pick out a possible spot?Letsalso see your guys' birds from the previous years to get the blood pumping.

Quick Reply: Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.