Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

arrow making supplies

Old 02-11-2002, 05:20 PM

Default arrow making supplies

I figure out of all the people that chat here,that someone could tell me of a good catalog i could get all my arrow making supplies from.Im thinking of opening a small Traditional bow shop and want to start off making arrows and then expand it later to carry bows. appreciate any help!
Old 02-11-2002, 05:25 PM

Default RE: arrow making supplies

3 Rivers sells supplies to dealers at a discount. For wood shafts, it's hard to beat Rogue River. Dick
Old 02-11-2002, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think Lone Wolf set me up originally - they had the better prices on everything
Old 02-11-2002, 09:47 PM

I was recently speaking with a fellow on the phone and he mentioned Pape's as a place he gets a lot of supplies from. I did a quick search and found them: http://www.papesinc.com/about.cfm

Could be worth a looksee.

I'm kind of on the lookout for suppliers myself. I'm right on the verge of getting enough volumne to start ordering wholesale for arrow parts.
Old 02-11-2002, 10:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

yup 3 creeks sells dealerships..got one! Also had a RRA dealership..not much of a discount for a dealer albeit any is better then nothing! Learn to taper them yourself and get the shafts from rose city that is coming from the acme machines......Ravin Archery also has great shafts! He is supplied by the same fellas that RRA is being supplied by.
Old 02-12-2002, 02:34 AM
Fork Horn

I havn't tried the raven shafts, but rogue river has the best ones I've bought so far. If you're gonna try arrowmaking commercially, you ought to make the best ones you can....quality is the only thing that lasts in this business...GOOD LUCK!!
Old 02-12-2002, 02:20 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Joe at Lone Wolf if you aren't ready to become an official bussiness and get set up as a dealer. Rogue River Archery for shafting, but I am pretty sure you can't get dealer status from them right now. They only accept so many at a time so they can handle the volume, and I believe every slot is filled right now.

Chad