Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Kbacon....was I a sucker? >

Kbacon....was I a sucker?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Kbacon....was I a sucker?

Old 01-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Kbacon....was I a sucker?

I would be a little more hesitant than that to offer up one of my bows but it's hard to imagine anyone pulling this kind of crap after you being so generous. I hope it works out for you. KBacon, if you're reading, you need to do the right thing. It's ****ty enough of you to let it drag on like this but don't be a complete and utter scumbag and run off with a bow this guy was generous enough to loan you.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Like I said, I hope it works out for you. I didn't have KBacon pegged as this type of guy. But, I can tell you that even if it cost me $1000 I would get $350 worth of satisfaction from kicking his ass. It won't get your bow back but at least you will feel better and it will solidify the point to KBacon that you can't screw everyone over. Sometimes there are consequences. It sounds like you know where he works also. I would show up there and call there and probably even call his boss etc. I wouldn't do that just yet but I would definitely try to get him fired also if you don't get your bow back.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:31 PM

Don't know the guy but after someone being so gracious this type of response sure makes him sound like a true scumbag. If you had went out of your way to lend me a bow I would be doing backflips for you when you asked for it back.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't like to hear about these type of issue's ,espeacially when one has been so generous to help him out in his time of need . I just hope that you guy's aren't jumping the gun a bit on this ,maybe there's a good reason for him to be late in getting the bow returned ,at least I hope that that's the case.

nubo
Old 01-03-2005, 12:38 PM

Nubo, I was thinking that too, but he recently logged on to the board. If he had time to do that, he has time to ship a bow.

He started shooting in our league last week. I will contact him about this and see if he would bring it in to the shop and I will bring it to the ATA show for you. I don't know much about him other than he comes to my 300 league to shoot. I PM'ed you with my E-Mail address, so let my know when you will be in Indy.
Nontypical Buck

nubo,

Like blodg says. If he loaned me the bow, I would be doing backflips to get it back to him. Not to mention he has had two so one of them should have already gone back. I can't imagine what the circumstance could be that he couldn't have taken 5 minutes to ship out a bow. If so he should have relayed that in the phone conversation.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just hope that this can be resolved without bad feeling's ,I definetly understand what you mean Silentassassin. Keep us in the loop and let's hope thing's work out for the best. I was thinking that maybe the problem was money and that's why he hadn't got it shipped .

nubo
Old 01-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another guy let him borrow a bow as well (I won't say who as it's not my place but you probably know)....so that's 2 Bowtech's he's got "borrowed" to hunt with (more than I have now) AND he buys Pro 40 for a great price as well.
I would have expected my bow back within at most 10 days after hearing/reading this...
Old 01-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

trushot i hope u get ur bow back. i dont now nor did i ever have any bad feelings toward kbacon and i never thought he would do something like this. hopefully this is all just a big understanding. as far as i could tell kbacon was an honest person. kbacon whats going on???

Quick Reply: Kbacon....was I a sucker?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.