Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Mach 4 trap door users evaluation of rest >

Mach 4 trap door users evaluation of rest

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Mach 4 trap door users evaluation of rest

Old 10-05-2004, 05:08 AM

Default Mach 4 trap door users evaluation of rest

I have done a search and found little on the trap door mach 4.I am after some opinions from people who have the rest and are using it,and not opinions from people who want to slam the rest.I have read in search that the original trap door had some minor problems,but that was two models ago!
so what have you found?
thanks Jason
Old 10-06-2004, 04:48 AM

Default RE: Mach 4 trap door users evaluation of rest

ttt there must be someone that has used this rest
Thanks Jason
Old 10-10-2004, 11:20 AM

Hi Jase, i just took my biscuit off today and put on my trapdoor mac 4 rest, went to the range to shoot and wow what a difference, in about 15 minutes i was shooting 2 and 3 inch groups at 35 yards, the rest was really easy to set up and it dropped every time, i dont like the dropaways with cords or springs thats why i got the trap door and i'am glad i did, if you get one i hope you have the same luck as i did.
Old 10-11-2004, 05:26 AM

Thanks for the reply Jrsybowhunter.I have been waiting for someone to fill me in on what they found with the mach 4.I have had several threads on sites and only a couple of people have responded.
I am in the process of ordering one for my razortec and I am also interested in the preformance side of the rest .Did you have to fine tune the factory setting on the rest on installation (the sensitivity setting) or just bolt it on and go
thanks again
Jason
Old 10-11-2004, 04:46 PM

Hi Again Jase, i just bolted the rest on and began shooting and had no problems at all, i do know that with these rest you might have to make a slight adjustment to the sensitivity screw after the rest is broken in, i put about 50 shots through it yesterday and had no problems, very smoothe working and i like the idea of the rest being in the shooting position till after the shot, good luck with yours when you get it.