Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Which Arrow?

Old 08-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default Which Arrow?

I have decided pretty much on the Carbon Express Terminator Select, or the Gold Tip XT 5575 or whatever the right spine is... what do you guys use, and what would you recommend to me

I shoot a Bear TRX with a release at 70 lbs...
Old 08-02-2004, 10:27 PM

Default RE: Which Arrow?

Personaly I would drop the terminator shaft and go for the Cx's....unless you are keeping your shots under 25 yards and price is abit over....I have seen a freind buy those on a pretty fast set up and his pattern opend from 3" at forty to 6".
They are not the straightest shaft but I would bet there are as tuff as the cx's I shoot.
Good Luck
Old 08-03-2004, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which Arrow?

As long as you go with the Terminator SELECTS and not the standard Terminator shaft, I don't think you could go wrong either way between the two. The Term Selects tend to be much straighter when I've actually tested them vs. GoldTip XTs, however I have not tested nearly as many Terminator Selects as I have XTs, so my sampling is small comparitively.

Both shafts are tough, and weight tolerances are very good. Both arrows are a good value for the $

I would need more specifics on your setup to recommend a spine for the XT's, but you definitely want to go with the 60/75s in the T-Selects @ your draw weight.