Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 The stars are aligning!! >

The stars are aligning!!

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

The stars are aligning!!

Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 PM

Default The stars are aligning!!

I know this isnt a tech post but if there is good news from my end I like to share it with those that have helped me with the many questions I have had about tuning my bow. I found out this evening that I have been selected to hunt the maximum number of draw hunts allowed, 2, in my state, tennessee!! Yesterday was good with me finally getting my bow to where I could practice effectively and today just took the cake! Living in a high tourist area in East TN is is almost darn near impossible to gain permission as most are drien to pay high amounts to get leases. Both areas have antler restrictions so quality deer are out there. Like I said, I know this isnt a tech post but good news it worth sharing!!
Old 08-21-2008, 02:07 AM

Default RE: The stars are aligning!!

Good For You! Hope you get a bigun' !