Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 BowTech Makes it Right >

BowTech Makes it Right

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

BowTech Makes it Right

Old 02-28-2003, 02:26 PM

Default BowTech Makes it Right

For anyone who read my previous Patriot Dually Let Down thread, here is the fiinsh to it. BowTech shipped out another Dually overnight Wednesday. It arrived yesterday and what a difference. This bow shoots right up to specs, which is about 20-25fps faster than my SQ2 at the same draw weight and same stuff on the string. I am a VERY satisfied owner of a Dually now. The rep I talked to when trying to get the first Dually up to spec actually went out and picked up my new bow, then proceeded to shoot it at it' s max poundage & an IBO arrow, but then also ran through 3 different arrow weights at my hunting poundage and wrote those on the birth certificate as well. He told me he shot that bow around 40-50 times just to make sure it was where it was advertised and supposed to be(guess that new string is about shot in). As I was determined to post about the disapointment I felt the first time, I am as determined to post about my satisfaction with the performance of this new bow, and especially the customer service that I was shown. Two thumbs up to BowTech
Old 02-28-2003, 02:35 PM

Default RE: BowTech Makes it Right

Thats great news! I am glad they made it right for you. It says a lot when a company stands behind their products and when they make their customers happy!

Old 02-28-2003, 03:22 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-28-2003, 09:36 PM

Thats awesome, congrats mshane. Its amazing how you had a problem with one bow, and they shipped out a second bow and got it in only two days. I bought a sc pat one month ago, and i cant even get a stupid module for it[:@]. I even live in the same state as BT. They told me i had to get it from a dealer. Maybe it would be faster if i called a dealer in new jersey. Well im glad it all worked for ya.........fishon
Old 03-01-2003, 10:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Glad to hear it. My experiences with Bowtech' s customer service have been about the same....outstanding that is.
Old 03-01-2003, 08:57 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]