Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

How this look?

Old 04-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How this look?

What shafts are you shooting out of curiosity?
Old 04-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thankyou wtbh! At least there's 2 of us who aren't quite as homophobic!I ain't a homo just all females hate me...but Ausie thinks I have pretty eye's! Sounds like your draw is right at the breaking point for spine choice Centaur.This may be where a correct arrow build helps,I shot a epic 400@29" length at 60 yards and the tail end of it corkscrewed about 36" circle,the arrows Ausie built ached but they darn sure flew true! The arrows Ausie built are ICS 400 cut at 28 for one bow and 27 3/4 for the other.The cute pink ones are some misc. ICS 400 and Venture 340 at 29" that I just practice with here in the yard,they are stockers other than the blazers, and that has improved the flight with 100 grain field points.I need to get some more 100 gr inserts and trim these down,stock config they hit about 3" higher than the custom builds.The heavy arrows penetrate bag target about 3" deeper at same range!
Old 04-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL I ain't a Homo either. I when with those colors because it is easier to distinguish which arrows are mine. And my current target arrows are 2 pink 1 yellow lol and now this other guy that shoots at the range got 2 yellow 1 pink. lol I guess after someone started using pink the others aren't as afraid of it. Oh almost forgot this one guy shoots 2 green 1 pink. We always make fun of him and cause it looks like watermelon. A few other guys are starting to use pink also! everyone seems to use about the same color of fletching arround here so I keep changing to different color and they like it so they change also.[:@]