Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

How this look?

Old 04-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default How this look?

My first attempt at fletching my ammo! Didn't really get much choice of colors but a real man ain't scared of the color choice! I am learning to like the Blazers!Same shop I bought these at looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned 100 grain brass inserts,needless to say they didn't have any! The man behind the counter said theres no such thing! I bet him the price of the new Drenaline behind him and he crawfished...since I just had 2 dozen put in shafts for me...thanks Ausie Guy!

Old 04-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How this look?

Well they do bring out the color of your eyes.

Old 04-06-2008, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

nice my wife would love them
Old 04-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Typical Buck

Looks good RLoving1. I've also got a Victory. What kind of arrow setup do you have on that thing? I've got 28" Beman ICS Hunters with offset blazers and 100 gr tips. I'm debating going to 125's though.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats about the same setup on my arrows except they have 100 grain insert with 125 tips.I'm at 28d/l and 60 d/w,I didn't know what I needed and Ausie Gay (he's jealous the pink brings out my eye's) help me figure out what I needed! He built them for me and made some adjustments on the bow.They shoot and fly great!Nobody except a woman will steal these! Wait till I get the pink/purple string from Gibblet!
Old 04-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

Thats about the same setup on my arrows except they have 100 grain insert with 125 tips.I'm at 28d/l and 60 d/w,I didn't know what I needed and Ausie Gay (he's jealous the pink brings out my eye's) help me figure out what I needed! He built them for me and made some adjustments on the bow.They shoot and fly great!Nobody except a woman will steal these! Wait till I get the pink/purple string from Gibblet!
Do you happen to know what kind of speeds you're shooting with that setup?
Old 04-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

He should be around the 240 - 245fps mark.

We did crono it at the shop but the crono decided it did not want to play.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you don't mind me asking what's the advantage in adding that much weight? BTW those are some very pretty arrows. Maybe you could find some wraps with cute puppies and teddy bears on them.
Old 04-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you don't mind me asking what's the advantage in adding that much weight?
Better stability which leads to better arrow flight, more penetration, less wind drift, more momentium down range not to mention the arrow will absorb more of the bows power that would have been transfeered through the limbs into the riser causing vibration/hand shock andthe bow will bequiter.

I am sure I forgot a couple of things but I think you get the drift
Old 04-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey, those will be easier to find floating in the pond next time...... I bet you didn't tell them about that, did ya?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.