Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Drenalin or DXT

Old 12-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Drenalin or DXT

ORIGINAL: Michbowhunter

ORIGINAL: Pat Curtis

These guys also slammed Mathews for years..until they just became a Mathews dealer. They piss me off.
That is funny, and very typical of people who are jealous over the success ofMathews.

I am going to be upgrading from my Feathermax in the spring, and I so far I've only shot the Drenalin, and the Switchback XT.

I really like the feel of the Switchback XT, which I think is much smoother than the Drenalin.

The dealer here in town got turned down by Mathews. It wasn't until a pro shop in Ft. Wayne closed it's doors that the "Sportsman's Lodge" picked up the Mathews license. Total hicks that can't get one thing right.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Fork Horn

The same thing happened here.I believe Mathews has a rule on how close two dealers can be located from one another.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:45 PM

Have shot Hoyt's since the late 80's. Just purchased my first Mathews in Sept. It was the Drenalin after shooting the Vectrix, PSE X-Force and Drenalin one after the other. In my opinion, the Drenalin out performed the other two that day and is why I chose it. The smoothest bow I've ever owned and shot. It has been very accurate, fast ( 290 fps w/ a 27" draw- chronoed!) and killed 3 does so far without a flaw.
I recently shot the new Hoyt Katera, and if this bow would have been around at the time I tried the others, I might have stayed with Hoyt and purchased the Katera. I do not regret the Drenalin at all. I expect it will last me for several years!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:30 PM

how much do the dxt cost and what camo pattern does it come in?
Old 12-07-2007, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://mathewsinc.com/mathews-bows-DXT-44-ViewProduct-1456.asp