Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

drenalin

Old 07-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default drenalin

Has anyone heard about issues with mathews new slim limbs ? a fella at the local hunting shop was washing his hands of mathews after 7 years of bows from them,, he was saying, limbs were junk, but real reason was the customer service , the rep was not pleasant to work with,, I have a drenalin , and love it! no issues yet,, just wondering if anyone else heard anything?
Old 07-16-2008, 08:45 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: drenalin

Second year shooting mine. No problems.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO!!!! Bad customer service? Crappy limbs? Sounds like what happened to a "former" dealer here a few years back, he got caught selling other bows while promising Mathews he'd be exclusive to them, so Mathews stopped selling to him, and he started bad mouthing, rumors about this and that....I've been shooting a Mathews for 10 yrs with 0 complaints about their product or the customer service. Just look at how many people shoot a Mathews, that should answer your question.

(and NO this isn't a Mathews is better than Brand X comment)
Old 07-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

going on 3rd with mine and not one bit of trouble...wel its cost me a few arrows...
Old 07-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

Thats what I figured, my drenalin is the third mathews I have owned, and other then having to drive out to authorized dealer, i have no complaints about it/ our mathews! I have owned other bows and sold them,, while still keeping my z-light,and without a doubt the drenalin is amazing,, and im not bashing any other bows,, I just love my drenalin..
Old 07-20-2008, 09:47 PM

To sell Mathews Bows, you enter into a contract with them.

Sounds like the contract was broken so the dealer, to save face, started bad mouthing them.

It happens to all major manufacturers.

Old 07-21-2008, 06:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have had my Mathews for 3 years now and absolutely love it.
I can't imagine shooting anything else at this point in time. Just feels better in my hand than the others.

I haven't needed any customer service, but my local Mathews dealer / proshop is great to deal with.

Old 07-23-2008, 09:49 AM

This is my 2nd Mathews bow, first was the LX and now the Drenalin and I have no complaints. Last year I bought the Drenalin and had it for about 2 weeks and bought a new single finger release and I pulled the bow back and went to try and look at the string placement on the release and it went off. Yes, a dry fire! I called Mathews and my Mathews dealer and told them what happened and they replaced everythng except the riser for free. How luck was I! Now that's a company that backs there product.