Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Thanks Pearson / McPhreson >

Thanks Pearson / McPhreson

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Thanks Pearson / McPhreson

Old 09-29-2005, 03:17 AM

Default Thanks Pearson / McPhreson

Everyone talks about how great bows shoot and feel, well here's an even better part of the Pearson /Mc Pherson Company----Their staff!!!!! I'm a soldier currently deployed to Iraq. I have been searching long and hard for my next bow. I planned on purchasing my first bow dedicated to spots & 3D when I return. I read numerous articles. I read different bow reviews on numerous web sites. I sent out e-mails to numerous companies requesting information about a specific bow in their line. (Well needless to say most were to busy to reply.) Then I saw an article on the McPherson Bishop. I thought wow if it shoots as good as it looks we may have a winner. So I read numerous posts on this web and other sites. Then I wrote to McPherson. Within 24 hours I had a response from Mr. Phillip Bradford. Giving me all of the information I requested. He even went so far as to contact Select Archery for me to inquire about custom paint. (That's taking care of a customer!!!!) I decided to wait on the custom paint for now (I still have allot of accessories to get for the Bishop), but I bought my new bow based solely on how it has been reviewed and the fantastic customer service I received from Mr. Bradford.
Keep in mind I don’t mean to say that it’s not better to go to a pro shop to get your equipment. I don’t have a pro shop I trust in my area (pretty new to the area). I just wanted to say thanks to the Staff at Pearson / McPherson for treating me so well. I plan on driving over to the home office when I get back to Ft Benning GA to say thank you in person!!!!!!!!!! Thank you again and God Bless.

Old 09-29-2005, 11:13 AM

Default RE: Thanks Pearson / McPhreson

I have had nothing but great service from Pearson. I emailed them a question a few weeks ago. My e-mail went out at 10:52, I had a response back at 11:12. On top of that, Pearson bows are as fine a hunting bow as any made..........they just don't carry that heavy price tag.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:36 AM

Glad to hear you had good success getting a new bow. Service always comes first. There are tons of good bows out there, however there are not a ton of companies giving exceptional service.

By the way, I appreciate your service to our country! Thanks,
Old 10-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

It is very hard these days to find a customer service oriented company. Most are out to get the big dollar but don't realize, with a little tlc for there customers to go along with a great product bigger and better things will come. I have had nothing but a great experience since I began shooting Pearson and becoming a part of there advisory staff. Phillip and Bill have been great to talk to and help with any problem I may have and have never done me wrong, always quick and informative with there responses. I am a lifer when it comes to Pearson/McPherson bows and it was a lot more than the bow that got me there!!!

Thanks Pearson/McPherson!!!