Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ben Pearson?

Old 05-28-2003, 10:02 AM

Default Ben Pearson?

I have a McPherson, and have gotten excellent customer service from Ben Pearson. You hardly hear about Ben Pearson bows anymore. Have they fallen out of favor? Design flaws? Marketing? Just curious
Old 05-28-2003, 10:07 AM

Default RE: Ben Pearson?

watch the american archer on friday nights at 7pm on the outdoor channel and see[:-]

Old 05-28-2003, 11:25 AM
Typical Buck

I' d buy the pearson anaconda in a minute, if the braceheight was about 7 1/2" .
I love the feel of the bio grip, and 37" is the perfect a/a lenght IMO.
I might even decide to trade my golden eagle splitfire 36, for the anaconda.

Gary Finch on " Gary Finch outdoors" on the outdoor channel, also shoots the anaconda. and the hosts of " closing the distance" on the outdoor channel also shoot pearson bows, as well as American archer, mentioned above. so pearson bows are still goin strong.
Old 05-28-2003, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got a bow with the Bio-grip for sale. Best I can do is a new 2003 Diamondback VX, 29" /60lbs. $385 and I ship it. If interested let me know at [email protected]
Old 05-28-2003, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

Good price for that bow BGfisher. but the diamondback is waaaay to short for my likin. you shouldn' t have any problem sellin it though.
Old 05-28-2003, 03:36 PM

Ben Pearson! That caused a wave of nostalgia in me. I remember when having a BP was to be considered to be an elite shooter.

However, after having discussed the dynamics of uneven/twisting stress on each member of a " full split limb" bow with my mechanical engineer nephew, I personally would never own any bow with full-split limbs.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:52 PM

I myself shoot a Pearson. I have the Anaconda and absolutely love it. I have never shot so well and been so comfortable. The bio grip is a blessing for me and I have never owned such a quiet bow. As far as Ben Pearson dropping of the map, they are still there. McPherson is the Proshop line now and the Pearson is their line that can be sold anywhere. I have checked them both out and really don' t see much difference in them, heck they look the same. Pearson is still a good name and stands behind their products including McPherson. I would shoot either one as long as it had the bio grip, just something about the way it feels!!![8D][8D][8D]
Old 05-30-2003, 09:28 AM

I have shot Mathews bows for the past four years and have had good luck with them. I live about 15 miles form the the Pearson factory and know most of the people that work there and also shoot with them. They have been trying to get me to shoot a Pearson so in Feb. I got a Pearson Freedom Pro and I love it. I plan on hunting with a Freedom. If you have not checked out Pearson lately you need to.
Old 05-30-2003, 09:30 AM

Pearson also has lifetime guarantees on there bows none.
Old 05-30-2003, 10:19 AM
Typical Buck

Does anyone know what the anaconda is sellin for now? or do they still make em?
and what about the annilator? don' t it have the bio grip to?

Quick Reply: Ben Pearson?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.