Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Bobcat with Hounds >

Bobcat with Hounds

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Bobcat with Hounds

Old 05-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bobcat with Hounds

Fall hunt for Bobcats with Hounds. Hunt 3 to 5 days depending on swap. Several nice cats treed are the general rule. Males pushing and over 30 pounds have been taken. Open for suggestions. But tuna and sitka blacktail are at the top of the list.

Goatslayer........
Old 05-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Spike

Default RE: Bobcat with Hounds

Where are you located at. Intrested in just charging for a hunt? Thanks Jerrad
Old 05-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

Jarrad,

Sorry only intrested in a swap for a swap. Have received lots of offers both money and swap but haven't found the right one just yet.

Thanks,

Goatslayer........
Old 06-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Spike

i can swap u for a whitetail deer hunt and trout fishing in west virginia hit me back or email me at [email protected]
Old 06-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Brushyfork,

Thanks for the offer but the hunt was swapped about a week ago. Just haven't made it back to the site for awhile.

Goatslayer........
Old 01-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by GoatSlayer
Fall hunt for Bobcats with Hounds. Hunt 3 to 5 days depending on swap. Several nice cats treed are the general rule. Males pushing and over 30 pounds have been taken. Open for suggestions. But tuna and sitka blacktail are at the top of the list.

Goatslayer........
I don't know if you would be interested but, I have a lease in Cameron, Louisiana that offers great freshwater marsh duck hunting... I will be willing to trade a weekend hunt for you and a couple friends for any kind of hunt you would be willing to offer. I don't have the opportunity to hunt any other species. I have a lab...
Old 01-31-2010, 09:30 AM
Fork Horn

Adam,

We are having another great year with the cats we have treed 17 cats so far this year. Have taken a total of 8. All nice toms. The others were females and we always pass on taking them. We have a father son swap left for the year and thats it. After that we will just run a few and call it a year.

We have lots of offers for next year and will likely go with some of them. We do have some outstanding Pheasant hunts in Kansas that we swap. If that is something you might be interested in. Today was the last day of season and we finished up around 9:45 this morning. A dad and his 2 sons took 7 birds. Once his youngest son got a bird they decided to call it a weekend and head back to New Mexico. They took 7 yesterday. The dad took his limit of 4 both days the older boy took 3 yesterday and and 2 today and the younger boy took 1 today. All and all they were happy with the results. I am not a guide but do lots of hunting and make lots of swaps yearly.

We can put you on some birds if you are interested.

Goatslayer........