Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Need Iowa whitetail hunt for two >

Need Iowa whitetail hunt for two

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Need Iowa whitetail hunt for two

Old 01-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Spike

Default Need Iowa whitetail hunt for two

Looking for self guided Iowa whitetail hunt for two, first shotgun 2010. Have preference points....need land only, prefer zone 4 or 5 in exchange for $ or same Minnesota hunt Can email craptoniteproducts@ msn.com. or reply here. Thanks
Old 01-21-2010, 03:39 AM
Fork Horn

I can put you on alot of public land here in sw Iowa. Most of this land does not get hunted hard during the shotgun seasons. Lots of 130" and bigger bucks. PM me if your interested.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Spike

Default Thanks Camokenny

Originally Posted by camokenny
I can put you on alot of public land here in sw Iowa. Most of this land does not get hunted hard during the shotgun seasons. Lots of 130" and bigger bucks. PM me if your interested.
Camokenny, Thanks for the reply. Its people like you that make this swaphunt at this great site work. I wish more people would know this site is out there. I would like private land but will keep you in mind. Thanks a bunch!
Old 01-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

I don't have any Iowa land but a friend has a private 80 that has plenty of deer, and he said he'd lease it for $1,200. per year if someone wants it for hunting only. It's all in crp. I know a 14 pointer was taken there a few years back and I always see deer when I go there to fish the pond. I also don't know the zone but it is right on the Iowa- Missouri line about a mile from I-35. Some of the neighbors are Amish and they may let you hunt also for the asking. Especially if you offer to shoot a doe for them.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Spike

Default Turkey Guide

Originally Posted by turkey guide
I don't have any Iowa land but a friend has a private 80 that has plenty of deer, and he said he'd lease it for $1,200. per year if someone wants it for hunting only. It's all in crp. I know a 14 pointer was taken there a few years back and I always see deer when I go there to fish the pond. I also don't know the zone but it is right on the Iowa- Missouri line about a mile from I-35. Some of the neighbors are Amish and they may let you hunt also for the asking. Especially if you offer to shoot a doe for them.
Thanks for reply...I will let you know, I have me and my son so if there is no trees it may not be enough property...but Thanks Again