Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 I will provide your roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the US, canada, alaska or mexico for your hunt >

I will provide your roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the US, canada, alaska or mexico for your hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

I will provide your roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the US, canada, alaska or mexico for your hunt

Old 02-14-2008, 07:31 PM

Default I will provide your roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the US, canada, alaska or mexico for your hunt

I will provide your roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the US, canada, alaska or mexico for your hunt via my frequent flyer miles.I wouldconsider any hunt or a portion of a cost reduction in relation to the cost of the ticketin exchange for my frequent flyer miles. Any hunt,deer, boar, bear, exotics, anything. I'm flexibile.

Good hunting and keep the wind in your face, Bill
Old 03-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I will provide your roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the US, canada, alaska or mexico for your hunt

You still wanting a hunt. I'm in Florida and have alot of hog.
Billy
[email protected]
Old 03-09-2008, 03:10 PM

Default RE: I will provide your roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the US, canada, alaska or mexico for your hunt

Black
Old 03-18-2008, 07:09 PM
Spike

I'm interested if the offer is still open, i guide and outfit for Corsican sheep and goat in texas, turkey and deer in Louisiana, and bear in new brunswick Canada. Also Taxidermy, contact me if you would like more info.
thanks
David