Dog hunting outlaws >

Dog hunting outlaws

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Dog hunting outlaws

Old 01-12-2009, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

ORIGINAL: dogger69

I'm with you va houndsman. All this pissin for nothing. We hunt in the road all the time and no one gets hurt. So what. We put a walkie talkie at each end of the road, we no where the game wardens are because we see them coming and the cars too. I've shot some great deer this way, and it's legal here in Essex and Caroline county. The cops here don't care and the game warden dont care either. We do it all the time. I hunt were I want because it's my right. Ive been hunting in the woods and the roads, anywhere I want, so does my club. We don't try and turn dogs on other peoples land but sometimes they cross the lines, the deer cross the roads, we kill them, nobody gets hurt. I'm gonna post a u-tube video of how we do it legal. We are careful and the sheriff doesn't care. After all, it's still america right??? Tell that $#^& head big mouth bird to shove his camera up his #$$!! I've got a camera too, and I'm gonna start putting legal dogging on the internet. We only had two dogs get run over in the last four years, and we havn't shot anyone. We only shoot on roads that are straight and don't have too many turns. We can put at least 25 hunters safely in a road to hunt without problems. It's no different than a traffic accident or any other time the road gets blocked. Hunt on brothers, I hear the dogs barking!
This post fits the "Dog Hunting Outlaws" like a glove.......And i bet the guys that do it the right way would call you the "The Bad Apple".....you give ALL HUNTERS and ALL of HUNTING a BAD NAME....
Old 01-12-2009, 09:21 AM
Fork Horn

I'm with you va houndsman. All this pissin for nothing. We hunt in the road all the time and no one gets hurt. So what. We put a walkie talkie at each end of the road, we no where the game wardens are because we see them coming and the cars too. I've shot some great deer this way, and it's legal here in Essex and Caroline county. The cops here don't care and the game warden dont care either. We do it all the time. I hunt were I want because it's my right. Ive been hunting in the woods and the roads, anywhere I want, so does my club. We don't try and turn dogs on other peoples land but sometimes they cross the lines, the deer cross the roads, we kill them, nobody gets hurt. I'm gonna post a u-tube video of how we do it legal. We are careful and the sheriff doesn't care. After all, it's still america right??? Tell that $#^& head big mouth bird to shove his camera up his #$$!! I've got a camera too, and I'm gonna start putting legal dogging on the internet. We only had two dogs get run over in the last four years, and we havn't shot anyone. We only shoot on roads that are straight and don't have too many turns. We can put at least 25 hunters safely in a road to hunt without problems. It's no different than a traffic accident or any other time the road gets blocked. Hunt on brothers, I hear the dogs barking!
Dogger,

I am a die-hard hound hunter and I have this to say to you...

" Please step away from your computer and never post anything on the internet about your hunting tactics ever again. Matter of fact, it would probably be best if you canceled your ISP contract and just never got on the internet again period."

You, my friend are exactly the reason I fear for the future of our sport. Who hunts ON the road, honestly? And then comes bragging about it as if it's totally a great thing to be doing. The only time our club ever gets near a road is if our dogs are headed to a major road. and when we get on the road our guns are unloaded and KEPT IN THE TRUCK!while we are out trying to slow traffic and catch the dogs. "to hell with the deer at this point"

We get on the road ONLY to keep an accident from occuring and to keep our dogs from getting killed. Most passers-by appreciate that, I think, although we do get cussed from time to time for "slowing down traffic", but thats better than an accident we always tell them.

It almost seems that Dogger's post is just fake and inflamitory because I liveclose tohis part of VA and have never seen hunters act the way he is describing.

You say that "we hunt in the road all the time and noone gets hurt"
Well that may be so... for now... but the first time an accident happens and you put some buckshot through a car's windshield, That will be it for dog hunting in Virginia and you will only have yourself to blame.

What I am getting at is, Why take the risk of slinging lead around motorists? The likelyhood of a vehicle getting shot is much higher than if you were in the woods.Is there some reason your hunters don't get out and walk into the woods?

What you say you do is a dangerous practice and if they ban dog hunting because of the actions of you and your kind then I can honestly say that "I wouldn't blame them one bit"

How's that for "Policing our own?"

Old 01-12-2009, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Slo-pitch, I am getting to believe this is just a troll tactic and not a real hunter. If it is, your sport is in dire straights.

I don't dog hunt and don't really like the idea, but I come here from up north and I am one that will nottryto impose my thoughts and ideas on the local folks that have hunted this way for many years. I respect your rights, I just want themto respect mine.

Thank you.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Fork Horn

You could have atleast waited til he posted his hunts on here so we could use it to weed him out. Hunters like this is the ones I want to educate.

ORIGINAL: Slo-Pitch

Dogger,

I am a die-hard hound hunter and I have this to say to you...

" Please step away from your computer and never post anything on the internet about your hunting tactics ever again. Matter of fact, it would probably be best if you canceled your ISP contract and just never got on the internet again period."

You, my friend are exactly the reason I fear for the future of our sport. Who hunts ON the road, honestly? And then comes bragging about it as if it's totally a great thing to be doing. The only time our club ever gets near a road is if our dogs are headed to a major road. and when we get on the road our guns are unloaded and KEPT IN THE TRUCK! while we are out trying to slow traffic and catch the dogs. "to hell with the deer at this point"

We get on the road ONLY to keep an accident from occuring and to keep our dogs from getting killed. Most passers-by appreciate that, I think, although we do get cussed from time to time for "slowing down traffic", but thats better than an accident we always tell them.

It almost seems that Dogger's post is just fake and inflamitory because I live close to his part of VA and have never seen hunters act the way he is describing.

You say that "we hunt in the road all the time and noone gets hurt"
Well that may be so... for now... but the first time an accident happens and you put some buckshot through a car's windshield, That will be it for dog hunting in Virginia and you will only have yourself to blame.

What I am getting at is, Why take the risk of slinging lead around motorists? The likelyhood of a vehicle getting shot is much higher than if you were in the woods. Is there some reason your hunters don't get out and walk into the woods?

What you say you do is a dangerous practice and if they ban dog hunting because of the actions of you and your kind then I can honestly say that "I wouldn't blame them one bit"

How's that for "Policing our own?"
Old 01-12-2009, 12:03 PM

You sound like someone been poking you while you were hunting in the road too. I do it, you do it, it's ok. If you use walkie-talkies no one can get in the middle. you know that, so stop whining. How's that for policing? we've got to stop covering up the things that make good sense, and talk about what is really safe. I'd rather stand in the road with a gun where I can see the traffic, instead of 100 feet behind some tree where I can't see any one at all. Still hunters are more dangerous when they sit up a tree and shoot down next to the road. At least I can see what is coming. So why don't you stop pissin and start looking at things like they are. The more you change, the more the anti's will expect.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

dogger69...........You and people like you are why the rules / laws for using dogs to hunt deer are gonna change BIG TIME.........
Old 01-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

You sound like someone been poking you while you were hunting in the road too. I do it, you do it, it's ok. If you use walkie-talkies no one can get in the middle. you know that, so stop whining. How's that for policing? we've got to stop covering up the things that make good sense, and talk about what is really safe. I'd rather stand in the road with a gun where I can see the traffic, instead of 100 feet behind some tree where I can't see any one at all. Still hunters are more dangerous when they sit up a tree and shoot down next to the road. At least I can see what is coming. So why don't you stop pissin and start looking at things like they are. The more you change, the more the anti's will expect.
WOW!!!!!!!!

Your really not all there are you?

So a guy from an aerial position cant see as well as you can standing in traffic?? HMMM not buying that. Another thing is you shooting from the road isnt dangerous? I would say that it is. Hypathetically when your taking aim at a deer running and your following it with the bead on your shotgun waiting for the perfect shot when it clears the trees, you swing following the deer as it comes to the road you pull the trigger, and whats behind the deer? Your neighbors daughter in her brand new hybrid car that makes no noise and wouldnt you know, you gave her a face full of 00 buck!

Your a threat to society!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 12:38 PM

Tell her to get a louder muffler. You and I both know you can hear a walkie talkie. Understand she will have to pass by a hunter with a device that can contact everyone in the line! We can tell you when a game warden is near, a vehicle is near, or when a deer farts too loud. It is safer than your brand of hunting anyday. Better yet, it's legal. See ya.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Fork Horn

We can tell you when a game warden is near,
The fact that you need to do this should tell you that you are doing something WRONG!!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 01:30 PM

Dogger69 is a troll or at least I hope he is. Kinda scary thinking some knucklehead like that is trying represent hunting in general, and dog hunting specifically.

Quick Reply: Dog hunting outlaws

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.