HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dog hunting outlaws
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:26 PM
crenshaw
Typical Buck

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

ORIGINAL: dogger69

You sound like someone been poking you while you were hunting in the road too. I do it, you do it, it's ok. If you use walkie-talkies no one can get in the middle. you know that, so stop whining. How's that for policing? we've got to stop covering up the things that make good sense, and talk about what is really safe. I'd rather stand in the road with a gun where I can see the traffic, instead of 100 feet behind some tree where I can't see any one at all. Still hunters are more dangerous when they sit up a tree and shoot down next to the road. At least I can see what is coming. So why don't you stop pissin and start looking at things like they are. The more you change, the more the anti's will expect.
WOW!!!!!!!!

Your really not all there are you?

So a guy from an aerial position cant see as well as you can standing in traffic?? HMMM not buying that. Another thing is you shooting from the road isnt dangerous? I would say that it is. Hypathetically when your taking aim at a deer running and your following it with the bead on your shotgun waiting for the perfect shot when it clears the trees, you swing following the deer as it comes to the road you pull the trigger, and whats behind the deer? Your neighbors daughter in her brand new hybrid car that makes no noise and wouldnt you know, you gave her a face full of 00 buck!

Your a threat to society!!!