HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dog hunting outlaws
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 08:00 AM
brewman555
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

ORIGINAL: dogger69

I'm with you va houndsman. All this pissin for nothing. We hunt in the road all the time and no one gets hurt. So what. We put a walkie talkie at each end of the road, we no where the game wardens are because we see them coming and the cars too. I've shot some great deer this way, and it's legal here in Essex and Caroline county. The cops here don't care and the game warden dont care either. We do it all the time. I hunt were I want because it's my right. Ive been hunting in the woods and the roads, anywhere I want, so does my club. We don't try and turn dogs on other peoples land but sometimes they cross the lines, the deer cross the roads, we kill them, nobody gets hurt. I'm gonna post a u-tube video of how we do it legal. We are careful and the sheriff doesn't care. After all, it's still america right??? Tell that $#^& head big mouth bird to shove his camera up his #$$!! I've got a camera too, and I'm gonna start putting legal dogging on the internet. We only had two dogs get run over in the last four years, and we havn't shot anyone. We only shoot on roads that are straight and don't have too many turns. We can put at least 25 hunters safely in a road to hunt without problems. It's no different than a traffic accident or any other time the road gets blocked. Hunt on brothers, I hear the dogs barking!
This post fits the "Dog Hunting Outlaws" like a glove.......And i bet the guys that do it the right way would call you the "The Bad Apple".....you give ALL HUNTERS and ALL of HUNTING a BAD NAME....