report back from Okaloosa. >

report back from Okaloosa.

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

report back from Okaloosa.

Old 11-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: report back from Okaloosa.

WHEN YOU GET BACK THIS WAY GIVE US A SHOUT. BLACKWATER IS ABOUT THE FINEST PUBLIC LAND THE STATE HAS TO OFFER. WE ARE LOADED WITH DEER AND TURKEYS. THIS IS THE LAST WEEKEND FOR OUR ARCHERY AND NEXT FRIDAY MUZZLELOADING STARTS. WE'VE BEEN SEEING A BUNCH OF DEER AND STICKING A FEW ALONG THE WAY. ...TONY

Shhh ..don't tell everyone Tony.I thought it was a secret. That area is heaven man.Appreciate it sir..I loved it up there. My wife is presently sending teacher resumes as I type here. I also have a Crestview realitor sending u sdaily pictures of homes for sale.

Chris..my home is very simple but you and your wife are always welcome to stop by.When we meet in Dec. to hunt some ..remind me and I 'll bring you some tangerines.I've got a bumper crop.
C7
Old 11-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Fork Horn

the santa rosa and escambia county schoolsystems are hiring teachers. (just checked for a buddy). we have just about any kind of hunting you want. deer, hog ,turkeyand a good bit of small game. you can still hunt ,run dogs, fox hunt. i've been trying to get some of my nwtf buddies to come turkey hunt with me. its 186,000 acers of beauty. super nice people that will treat you like home folk..............tony
Old 11-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Dominant Buck

WOW!! Tony I'll forward this to my wife..and you are right.Folks up there are totally different.They remind me of those Missouri folks..unreal. I'll be in touch my friend.
c7
Old 11-09-2007, 06:47 AM
Fork Horn

Chuck and Tony,

Yeah the PanHandle is great. I worked a year up there about 8 years ago and would love to live there assuming too many people have not moved in there.

Chuck - Hum, tangerines. Maybe my wife and I will come and visit and get some. (-: I sent you an e-mail.

Cheers,
Chris
Old 11-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I spent a few years in the Ft Walton area, loved it there. Im planning on returning just as quick as I can exit the military! Saw tons of deer, turkey, hogs and even a few bears on the Eglin ranges.