Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
bear hunting Nc >

bear hunting Nc

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

bear hunting Nc

Old 12-18-2002, 06:52 PM

Default bear hunting Nc

if any of you guys know of some good private land to bear hunt in Nc let me know,maybe we can get together and run a few .
Old 12-19-2002, 05:00 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: bear hunting Nc

Larry. Weve been trying to get to the mountains every weekend. It's just that we've had such good luck on deer, we hate to give it up. What's your sched for this weekend thru the holidays. Steve(coolbrze) And I had a good weekend this past. but we are dying to go. Can you still do Rapidan. These puppies kick A$$. I have to be in NYC tomorrow, But will return Friday PM. After that, i'm off til the new year. more or less. I'm still on call but that won't happen. I will call you later this PM.

Brad
Old 12-20-2002, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: bear hunting Nc

Outlaw1, di you get my e-mail about hunt clubs? I went down to our hunt Sunday evening to bear hunt Monday thru Wesnday, but only saw one little about 100 pounds. Some of the guys were running their bear dogs and got a couple, one pushed 500 pounds and the other was smaller than the one I let walk and that had me pissed off big time. To get a 500 or so pounder, then take one that is questionable on the legal size limit is a damn shame. Called the man, but as of wensday nothing came of it, probably because I could not tell for sure who was in posession of it. But it did piss some of the bear hunters off down there and we had a big blow out Tuesday night over it. They will either get over it or die with it, makes no difference to me.