Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

COYOTE/FOX CALLING QUESTION?

Old 02-18-2009, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default COYOTE/FOX CALLING QUESTION?

i have a cd radio for listening to music at home.

ithas good volume on it.

i was wondering if i can use it with a COYOTE/FOX CD to call in coyotes/fox.

if, so any tips on using it and what CD tape should i get for using it in pa.

thanks, THE SPROULMAN
Old 02-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Spike

Default RE: COYOTE/FOX CALLING QUESTION?

oh, now that is a good question.. I have killed Three coyotes with my Boom Box and they were totally a woops.... I called and then drove around the block and ended up shooting one on the other side of the block I was previously calling, he was heading toward where I was but takeing his time.. so would it work????

You will get a lot of comments saying try it and it will tell you if it will work.. For 200 dollars you can pick up a good caller.. and its worth picking one up if you are planning to get into it hott and heavy..
Other wise get a couple videos teaching calling methods ans watch them practice them and you will soon be killing with the best of them. picking up these videos is cheaper than a new caller with the same effects.

Old 02-18-2009, 07:12 PM
Typical Buck

Go to www.varmintal.com - there are several calls in MP3 formatwith no charge to download. He also has a 16 minute, 17 minute and 20 minute call sequence.This sitealso shows you how to build your own high output coyote caller. You can try our CD player as I have found other posts where people have done this with success.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: country1

Go to www.varmintal.com - there are several calls in MP3 formatwith no charge to download. He also has a 16 minute, 17 minute and 20 minute call sequence.This sitealso shows you how to build your own high output coyote caller. You can try our CD player as I have found other posts where people have done this with success.

great info, thanks too.THE SPROULMAN