Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 big mistake what to do >

big mistake what to do

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

big mistake what to do

Old 11-16-2008, 05:06 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: big mistake what to do

ORIGINAL: mossy33oak

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

IMO, it sounds as if you don't understand what he mixed or burn charts. Just my opinion.
Ya see, thats why you get a bad rep. You always gotta be sayin mean stuff to people. If this guy shows up at your door dont go callin me to come protect ya. [X(]
Ninja please. If everyone on here knew the truth, they would know that drove a guy in San Diego, Ca to complete insanity with all the mean stuff you said to him. And now, you are running for your life scared to death he is coming to get you. You have even confided in me how you sent your wife to answer the door when someone comes by because you are scared its metro.

Go Metro.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: big mistake what to do

i'm with Big Country on this one.If it were 2400 or something like that then i would chunk it out: But it ain't and i would load me up some shooting ammo.

BTW:Army artillery propelling charges often contain two or three powders of varying burning rates.