registered yet ??? >

registered yet ???

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

registered yet ???

Old 02-07-2002, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: registered yet ???

Duffy, if they come for my guns you won't see me post in this forum again, because I'll immagrate to the US, where hopefully my elected government won't treat me like an 8yr old child.
Old 02-08-2002, 03:32 AM

A word to the wise..........DO NOT make any errors on your registration forms or you could charged and spend up to 10 years in prison for writing down the serial number wrong or getting the barrel length wrong.

If everyone wants to send a clear message then fill out all the sections as the following...

Make-------Unknown
Caliber----Unknown
Action-----Unknown
Barrel length---Unknown

I think you get the picture.
Old 02-08-2002, 04:55 AM

Duffy and Tschaef,

You've hit the bull's eye on this one. What a joke this is.

I forgot to mention that if you do make errors on the PO or PAL forms, or forget to fill something in. They don't send a list of all the areas that require attention/correction, they send one problem back at a time. It took a relative almost four weeks to get everything fixed.
Old 02-08-2002, 07:15 PM
XTP

Well,I'll tell you one thing....I ain't goin' to jail for missing a letter or gettin' a number mixed up!!!! If thats the case,they can come out and do the writin' for me.Maybe this is the ray of hope we've been looking for and our govn't will realize that this is a waste of time and money....our money!!
Old 02-08-2002, 10:58 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-09-2002, 06:27 AM
Spike

Yes I registered online and in about 10 min. Took a month and I recieved my reg slips. Who cares....pretty painless. If the stormtroopers come knocking at my door so be it. All my guns are locked and my ammo locked separately according to the letter of the law. They have nothing on me. As for the gov wasting money, man o man this shouldn't be a suprise for anyone.
Old 02-09-2002, 03:54 PM
XTP

No, I'm not surprised at our govn't.
This isn't about whether your guns are locked up or not.....this is a case of that if you make a mistake...ie: a Remington 850 (860!) pump action 13 (12!) guage,you could be charged with giving false information.You say you filed on-line,how many times have you read these posts(or written them yourself!)and noticed spelling errors?....Thats all it would take......
Old 02-09-2002, 05:25 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-10-2002, 06:38 AM
Spike

I don't even know the storage laws? OK I can see where this is going and I'm not going to buy into a p i ssing match. But I will say this... if I don't pay attention and go through a stop sign I will get a fine and loose points. Pay attention and don't make any errors on the reg forms. compliance will lead to confiscation...I think that paranoia will lead to confiscation.
Old 02-10-2002, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wicket, not trying to gang up on you, but try telling that to the former gun owners of Britain and Australia.

Quick Reply: registered yet ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.