Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

MBR Class

Old 08-17-2004, 09:39 AM

Default MBR Class

First of all I would like to thank everyone who participated in the MBR class all year. This was only my second year in this class and I must say that there isn't a better bunch of guys around. It was nice to meet so many of you guys at Snowshoe and put faces with names. Martin, Marty, Thomas, Brian, Bobby, Benji, James, Matt, Jim, Tony, Tim and everyone else it was my pleasure to shot, talk, and just hang out with all of you. Also, I would like to send out an invitation to all the other shooters from other classes especially hunter class to come and join us in MBR for the 2005 season. I can promise you one thing, if you come to MBR you will shoot with a great bunch of guys. One last thing Congrats to Brian Deal for shooting a 503 and winning the 2004 World's at Snowshoe and to Martin Clough for winning the SOY and smoking those scopes for that new quad. Great job and thanks for all the fun. See you boys next year! Dave Spell
Old 08-17-2004, 12:59 PM

Default RE: MBR Class

Dave,
Congrats to you for making the cut. Great shooting. Yes the MBR crowd is a great Bunch of guys. Makes it alot of fun to shoot in. Next season should be fun because I will definetely shoot the whole Triple Crown and more than likely the indoor worlds. I would like to mention the names of Dave Spell, Marty Howard, Brian Smith, Greg Welch (Let me know when my new D.O.A. sight is coming), and (Robert, Kevin, and Jayson - my snowshoe group) and that I enjoyed shooting and chatting with you all. Good Luck to all and Dave give me a call and we will go hunting together.
Benji
Old 08-20-2004, 11:06 PM

Default RE: MBR Class

Thanx Dave I really enjoyed shoootin with you also I guess the great bunch of guys is why I stay in MBR, I have only had one bad time in 15 years and you know what I'm talkin about Dave!!!!