Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 IBO Club Liability Insurance >

IBO Club Liability Insurance

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

IBO Club Liability Insurance

Old 01-06-2004, 07:15 AM

Default IBO Club Liability Insurance

We have been recieving many calls about the insurance program in the last few days.
The staff will be glad to get you the answers to your questions as quickly as possible. They will give you accurate and truthful information. If we cannot answer a question they will get you the answer from the agent or the carrier.

However, sometimes we cannot answer the question immediately. We will seek correct information for you and that might require us to call you back. If that happens to be the case, going off on the staff will not expedite your inquiry. It can at that time be referred to me. I am slow,very slow. Sometimes I forget things for years.

Please be considerate.
ken watkins
Old 02-15-2004, 05:07 AM

Default RE: IBO Club Liability Insurance

Good post. S
Old 05-22-2004, 08:24 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-03-2005, 07:44 AM

I was tring to set up a trap skeet shooting area before I took ill 5 years ago I still have all the equiptment but need someone to setup and run.What are the requirments for the insurance?
Old 10-11-2005, 01:44 PM

Sorry guys, just saw this!
Ok first you need to be an IBO ArcheryClub, ArcheryPro Shop or Archery Commercial Range affiliate. Cost is, Club - $30.00 Pro Shop & Commercial Range - $60.00 all per year.
If you are a club you need 10 members from your club to be current IBO members.
Pat is our insurance gal and will welcome all calls for more information, coverage, rates, etc.

Judy
Old 03-28-2006, 12:03 PM

I just wanted to let all IBO members and affiliated clubs know of our club's experience re insurance. For years our club, Detroit Archers, was covered for liability insurance through the NFAA's insurance agent, Sadler. The first of this year, when our insurance was up for renewal, Sadler notified us that effective immediately it would be necessary for the club to require every shooter, whether member or guest, to sign a waiver of liability and to maintain a file of such waivers for a period of seven years. We were given no advance notice of this change; in fact the notice wasn't received until the day we were due for renewal. As a result we contacted Pat at the I.B.O. to see about alternative insurance coverage. Pat and the I.B.O. were extremely prompt in e-mailing us all the info and forms and within a day we were signed up with coverage that did not include any onerous waivers or maintenance of files. To say that we were delighted is an understatement. It's just one more good reason to belong to the I.B.O.
Any club, range, or archer shop that is looking for liability coverage would do well to contact the I.B.O.
Jack Flaharty
Vice President
Detroit Archers
Old 01-10-2007, 04:29 AM

Who do I get in contact with to sign my club up for IBO membership and Insurance??

I am now an officer in my club and this is what I am responsible for.

Please Help.

Thank you, Kev
Old 01-25-2007, 01:15 PM

Kevin,
Sorryso late with this answer.....Call Pat Gillespie here at our office 440-967-2137 or email her at [email protected].

Judy
Old 11-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Spike

Smile commercial liability insurance

Your information was really helpful for me. Very good and cool, Thank you for your sharing.