Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
The Turbo Nocks Are Coming!!!!!! >

The Turbo Nocks Are Coming!!!!!!

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

The Turbo Nocks Are Coming!!!!!!

Old 01-04-2002, 10:05 PM

Default RE: The Turbo Nocks Are Coming!!!!!!

deadx these nocks wont be legal for the hc class will they?
Old 01-04-2002, 10:20 PM

Dead X I am saving up for a new Ultratech for competition only and I was wondering what would be the best set up for me? I shot around 56 lbs at 27 in draw leangth, would the command cams and the XT 2000 limbs be a good choice? Or would you reccomend something else?
Old 01-05-2002, 12:27 AM

hey deadx
can you give me the name of the stand and the number of it,as i know people from australia going over there for the show so they can check them out and pick some up for me please reply ASAP thanks
Old 01-05-2002, 03:52 AM

HCshooter, ShaneFriesen and Leady,
The Turbo Nocks are legal for all compound bow classes but aren`t going to be shootable by a finger shooter.You must use a release and a fall away rest.
I shoot a 2001 Ultra Tec with Master cams and I have ordered a 2002 Ultra Tec with the new CC+ cams so I believe your choice is a good one.With Beman ICS Field 400`s and 80 gr tips you should have no trouble achieving terrific accuracy and speed with the Turbo Nocks!
Nick Snook,the inventor of the Turbo Nocks will be at the AMO show with a booth but I don`t know the number, however he should be easy to find in the directory.He will probably be able to take orders but I doubt he will have a large enough supply of Turbo Nocks to distribute at that time.
Old 01-05-2002, 07:37 AM

deadx - for the IBO hunter classes the fletching has to be 4 inches. I saw a picture of the turbo nocks and they don''t look like they are that long. Are there different sizes?
Old 01-05-2002, 08:09 AM

n23d,
Sorry, I forgot about the fletching size rule for that class.You are right the Turbo Nock would not be legal for that class.Maybe if there are enough requests from the shooters in that category the Turbo Nocks would be allowed.That will be awhile down the road though.
Old 01-06-2002, 06:13 PM

deadx,

What do you know about their adaptability for all of the shaft sizes and nock bushings available? Will they fit the various acc's, (G-nocks), X-7's (uni nocks), Bemans. Gold Tips, etc.? Also, what do you know about their weight??

thanks
Old 01-08-2002, 05:10 PM

Martin Man,the turbo Nocks will fit all of the Easton unibushing sizes, the large and the small.The large turbos weigh about 40grs and the small slightly less.Any arrow that takes an Easton nock will take the Turbos.