Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
The Turbo Nocks Are Coming!!!!!! >

The Turbo Nocks Are Coming!!!!!!

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

The Turbo Nocks Are Coming!!!!!!

Old 01-01-2002, 11:04 AM

Default The Turbo Nocks Are Coming!!!!!!

For all here, be advised that a new development in archery equipment is about to be available to the archery public.The Turbo Nock!! Designed for the archer shooting a compound bow, release and fall away arrow rest this promises to be one of the greatest innovations to archery since the development of the compound bow.No more fletching on the arrow shaft. These small profile nocks have their own built in airfoil on the nock body that spins and stabilizes better than fletching ever could.Even 2613`s can be tamed to eliminate that annoying porpoising flight that can rob you of X`s or points and will stabilze even the largest broadheads for perfect flight!!! They will be generally available in a couple of months as soon as manufacturing proceeds and can keep up with demand.No hype, just fact.The archery world is about to get knocked on its collective ear!!!!!!! 3D shooters are going to love these babies as well as target archers and bow hunters who use the above equipment.I will be shooting them at the Vegas Shoot for any one who will be there.I am a professional archer and these things REALLY WORK!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2002, 07:08 PM

Default RE: The Turbo Nocks Are Coming!!!!!!

Where did you hear about these nocks from and who is the manufacturer. Do you know anything about the price range of these nocks. If you are using them at the Vegas shoot they must be pretty accurate. Who do you shoot for?
Old 01-01-2002, 07:46 PM

Shane,
I have been working with the inventor ,Nick Snook,since he was allowed by his attorneys to go public with his idea.They have been thoroughly tested by him and myself and a few others and when the finished version hits the market they will get snapped up very quickly.The price will be greater than a few people will want to pay because they will forget that they now don`t have to buy nocks and fletching and glue and fletching jigs and clamps and spend hours in front of a fletching jig trying to get it right.I don`t know the exact price right now since that is out of my hands but they will be worth it come tournament time and arrow building time and hunting time.I guess that just about covers all time!!!!!
Old 01-01-2002, 08:22 PM

DeadX Will these nocks be at the AMO show in Nashville?
Old 01-02-2002, 05:03 PM

boarro10,
Yes, Nick Snook, the inventor,will be there with a booth and some samples.

The only good X is a deadx
Old 01-02-2002, 11:08 PM

Will these nocks be sold in Canada? Or would you have to order them from the States?
Old 01-02-2002, 11:09 PM

Dead X who do you shoot for?
Old 01-03-2002, 04:38 PM

Shane,
I don`t know much yet about the ordering end yet.It depends on the arrangements made I suppose.I am on the Hoyt National Shooting Staff,the Truball shooting staff,the Fist Inc.staff(quiver)and I am Captain of Team Turbo Nock.I also am a shop shooter for Presley`s South Side Worm Ranch, a local sporting goods and archery store.

The only good X is a deadx
Old 01-03-2002, 04:42 PM

I saw a photo of these at my pro-shop last week. Nick lives near here, so I am hoping that my pro-shop may get some soon. I can't wait until they are available!
Old 01-03-2002, 05:46 PM

Tribalscream,
It won`t be long now!!!! The wait will be worth it!!!

Quick Reply: The Turbo Nocks Are Coming!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.