Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

OC was pickin' on me

Old 05-18-2003, 06:11 AM

Default OC was pickin' on me

Ohio Curtis had the best time in Bedford . . . . What a practical joker!! He picked on me all weekend []. . then when I needed my cheering section the most, he abandoned me . . . left me hanging, [X(]left me out in the cold. (Thank God for Mr & Mrs JD – they were there for me!)
OC, consider this fair warning . . . . You’ll get yours [>:]. . . . . When you least expect it! I can’t wait till Erie!! You’ll be lookin’ for the Candid Cameras or Jamie Kennedy – but it will be my doins. [&:]
You will probably want to have a belt buckle made for me . . . “Champion Joker” or your buddy probably thinks “Dagger Queen” (I sure left enough in his back).
Kojak 3D (aka arrowhead 3D, Brian 3d) helped me with this one – maybe we need team buckles.[8D]
Old 05-18-2003, 09:37 AM

Default RE: OC was pickin' on me

can we watch?
Old 05-18-2003, 04:03 PM

Philip - You bet! Just keep an eye on OC that weekend [&:]
Old 05-18-2003, 10:18 PM

Sorry I missed your shootoff....I heard they was giving away free icecream. I didn' t want it to go to waste! I' ll make it up to ya....