Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Vane change for HC

Old 09-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Vane change for HC

The hunter class guys should be allowed to shoot what ever they want, then after 2 years in that class get he heck out of it and stop sandbagging[8D]

The IBO needs to impliment something simular to the ASA move up rule.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:08 AM

Any new news on this topic???? Any word from the IBO on next year???
Old 12-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Spike

yes you can use 2 inch blazers for the hunter class because AHC and HC use the same rules just diffrent yards.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:37 PM

At the IBO Fall Board Meeting held this past weekend, it was voted on and passed that the same vane restrictions that apply to the Advance Hunter Class, now applies to the Hunter Class, Female Hunter Class, Senior Hunter Class and Hunter Finger Class, "vanes no less than 2 inches long (measured minimum 1.75 inches)".
[/align]Judy
[/align]
Old 12-16-2008, 09:20 AM

Judy I am glad they let you post some good news for a change. I don't shoot HC but I see this as a very positive step for the IBO. On a related matter what are the chances that the 4" fletching rule would be dropped in TRD???
Old 12-17-2008, 08:51 PM

FANTASTIC NEWS! Thanks for listening guys!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: Judy4

At the IBO Fall Board Meeting held this past weekend, it was voted on and passed that the same vane restrictions that apply to the Advance Hunter Class, now applies to the Hunter Class, Female Hunter Class, Senior Hunter Class and Hunter Finger Class, "vanes no less than 2 inches long (measured minimum 1.75 inches)".

[/align]Judy

[/align]
Old 12-23-2008, 06:59 AM

boys and girls ive been reading all this info on the rule change and yes i like others feel it should be done!

just look at every 3d shoot you go to and the names and scores on the top theyre always about the same!if theyre that good thenmove up to ahc,or the ones that get to me are the ones that know they should move up and dont and just keeping winning at shoots.well thats all fine and dandy but what are they really getting out of it?move up in class!!!!!!!!!!!!!must be scaredof competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as the vane rule;all i can figure is somewhere somehow the ibo is getting a kickback for all the vanes we all shoot.for the ones of us that do shoot hc and switch vanes around to shoot 3d then to hunt man isnt that a pain in the ass?

it just kills me that they say hunter class is a beginners class!bullcrapola!!!!!!!!!been shooting bows now for goin on 20 years and been 3ding now for 5 years and same people shooting in hunter class as they were when i started,and still winning ib-n it.well wooooohooooo to you dont you just feel good bout your trophy mister i shoot well over 300 everytime out and just make myself look good!

bottom line is that hc is way too full and way to many sandbaggers in it!if your consistently shooting over 300 move the hell up!shot blazers and compete there!