Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

pop up 3d systems

Old 02-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Fork Horn

Default pop up 3d systems

Hi guys
recently i have started shooting some indoor 3d ranges in the area and am really getting to like it, other than the 10$ it costs for 25 minuets of use. my question is does any one know what it would take to make your own pop up course not including the targets? I asked one of the guys at the shop and he said that the system was worth 12 g's for five targets not including the target on the track. Seems to me that all it would take is a couple of pneumatic rams, an air compressor and air hoses, extension cords, a electronicly controled valve for each ram, and some sort of time clock or something to send the signal to the valves randomly. I think thats it. What do you think that would run you for say five stations? I could make all the brackets to make the targets raise and lower on. Just wondering.
thanks
cabage
Old 02-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: pop up 3d systems

i'm not sure and I don't know how you'd do it.