Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 DEC has it figured out!! >

DEC has it figured out!!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

DEC has it figured out!!

Old 04-13-2004, 05:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: DEC has it figured out!!

what about your neighbors 1 or 2 roads over
What about them? OHHHHHHHh you mean the poachers that I've been telling the DEC about for 3 years and they haven't done anything about? The guys that I have license plate #, times and days of the week they poach, phone #'s, names, and addresses and have reported yet the DEC's resolution is to give them nuisance tags???? Those guys? Well swell for them. The real hunters 1 or 2 roads over are just as disgusted with the population as we are.
Old 04-13-2004, 05:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

what do you mean - there have been a few posts here that have said they have been seeing deer and having good luck, including myself (Rockerfeller, Owasco, Moravia, ...) That might be not be quite 2 roads over, but it is a town or 2. Where exactly do you hunt again. (can't remember our initial discussions)
Old 04-13-2004, 06:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Anybody but me write their assemblymen yet?
Old 04-13-2004, 10:00 AM

Charlie P- To answer your questoion, yes, I have. TGK
Old 04-13-2004, 10:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

will continue to bring up credibility any time I see someone using exagerated statements based on emotions rather then facts
Are innocent of doing this??
Old 04-13-2004, 10:30 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-13-2004, 01:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

NYB- I'm curious about one thing with your neighbors... are you certain that they aren't just out filling those nuisance permits when you say that they are out poaching?
May a bolt of lightning strike my golf bag if I'm not right about that.
Old 04-13-2004, 01:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

what do you mean - there have been a few posts here that have said they have been seeing deer and having good luck, including myself (Rockerfeller, Owasco, Moravia, ...)
I suppose. I don't know what the answer is. Maybe that's true. Maybe I better start knocking on doors in Owasco and Moravia then. I agree you can't micromanage an entire zone. All I know is something is definitely not the same in my area and the area surrounding it that I've been hunting for 15 years. No habbitat change. No developments to speak of. No roads built. Heck I think the same farmers have planted the same crops since I've been there.
Who knows. I guess I'll just keep on plugging away and do what I can do. No sense of losing too much sleep over it I can't really control the situation. Tis what it tis.
Old 04-13-2004, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

where do you hunt??
Old 04-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

where do you hunt??
Oh yeah. Town of Throop (for the most part). Off Turnpike Rd. between route 5 and 38. Sound familiar?

Quick Reply: DEC has it figured out!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.