Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Maryland Hunters ,Any here ? >

Maryland Hunters ,Any here ?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Maryland Hunters ,Any here ?

Old 11-09-2003, 06:01 AM

Default RE: Maryland Hunters ,Any here ?

I' m George Parrish, I live outside the town of Williamsport and hunt mostly up at Indian Springs.
Old 11-09-2003, 08:19 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-10-2003, 07:04 PM
Typical Buck

James,
Thanks for the info.
I agree about the confusion between DNR and Parks and Planning. I called DNR at Myrtle Grove (301-743-5161) which is where I got my public permit last Friday to make a reservation for this past Saturday and was told that it was full. Maybe Parks and Planning has made changes, DNR just hasnt gotten them yet.
I have been hunting the front part of the property, where the old barn was next to the old stake body truck. I have hunted the back part at the power lines before but had never had any luck, but will try it again.
I will be sure to give you a call if I shoot a coyote, I did not realize they have a pretty much open season.
If you are down there on any given Saturday, I drive a red extended cab Toyota Tacoma (4wheel dr) stop by and say hello.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:19 PM

I live in Westminster MD which is Carroll county. I pretty much hunt behind my house. I work in Largo MD and sometimes hunt down there also. This is my first post so hello everyone!
Hey Weakie, welcome to the board. We were up in your neck of the woods on Saturday night, attending the bull roast at the Westminster Fire Hall on Rt 140. You weren' t there by any chance, were you?

I' m George Parrish, I live outside the town of Williamsport and hunt mostly up at Indian Springs.
George, where do you live in Williamsport? I grew up in Clear Spring.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:38 PM

I' m off Virginia Ave heading towards Hagerstown.
Old 11-11-2003, 06:18 PM

What a small world...
Old 11-13-2003, 03:20 AM

Hey Weakie, welcome to the board. We were up in your neck of the woods on Saturday night, attending the bull roast at the Westminster Fire Hall on Rt 140. You weren' t there by any chance, were you?

I just got this post---No I wasnt there but it sounds like a good time. Maybe next year i will have to check it out. Do you guys hunt up in the westminster area?
Old 11-16-2003, 07:14 PM

Im in Calvert county and mostly hunt in Calvert and PG and Charles county.
Old 11-17-2003, 06:44 AM

I just got this post---No I wasnt there but it sounds like a good time. Maybe next year i will have to check it out. Do you guys hunt up in the westminster area?
My sister and brother-in-law live in Westminster so I' m there every few weeks. We do just about all of our hunting in Washington County.
Old 11-17-2003, 06:48 AM

I live in Westminster and am new to bowhunting, but I killed my first deer last Tuesday in Baltimore County(button buck) and then killed a nice 4 point this past Saturday...from the same stand. 5 minutes after I killed my 4 pointer, an 8 point buck came to my stand and I had 3 different opportunities to take him but I need to take another doe before I take a second buck where I was hunting. No problem though, I really enjoyed watching him making scrapes at trees right in front of me. It was quite a sight. I' m definitely hooked on bowhunting now!

Quick Reply: Maryland Hunters ,Any here ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.