Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

1 Buck

Old 01-12-2016, 08:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by RWK
Boy you guys just dont get it.
That there is funny as heck, LOL! I just read this entire thread and the only one that doesn't get it is the OP telling everyone else that they don't get it!!!
Old 01-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by RWK
Boy you guys just dont get it.
Oh, we get it. You're upset because some people got a couple of deer and you didn't. So rather than you hunting a different area or changing your hunting style you want to punish the successful hunters. That about sum it up?

For what it is worth, I rarely shoot a buck now a days. Give me a couple plump does for the freezer and I'm a happy man. Some people kill more deer than I do and some kill less. 2 does is my goal and other hunters can do as the please as long at it falls within the regulations.
Old 01-13-2016, 08:20 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags
Oh, we get it. You're upset because some people got a couple of deer and you didn't. So rather than you hunting a different area or changing your hunting style you want to punish the successful hunters. That about sum it up?

For what it is worth, I rarely shoot a buck now a days. Give me a couple plump does for the freezer and I'm a happy man. Some people kill more deer than I do and some kill less. 2 does is my goal and other hunters can do as the please as long at it falls within the regulations.
Flags your so full of it, you lost your mind! So you want young kids to sit all day long and see crap.
Old 01-13-2016, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by RWK
Flags your so full of it, you lost your mind! So you want young kids to sit all day long and see crap.
No, I think you're the one full of it. Didn't you post this?:
This week i spoke with a young lad and he said he got 5 deer, thats wrong 3 were bucks.
Seems to me that you said a youngster had a pretty decent season. How did he take 5 deer if he sat all day and didn't see anything? Besides where I hunt we don't "sit" all day. We hunt by still hunting. Maybe if you didn't "sit" all day you'd see some game.

My question is if a "young lad" got 5 deer, did you ask him for tips? Sounds like you could use some.

Kind of funny that you ask for the opinion of others and then go all pouty when they don't agree with you.

Last edited by flags; 01-13-2016 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-13-2016, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags
No, I think you're the one full of it. Didn't you post this?:
Seems to me that you said a youngster had a pretty decent season. How did he take 5 deer if he sat all day and didn't see anything? Besides where I hunt we don't "sit" all day. We hunt by still hunting. Maybe if you didn't "sit" all day you'd see some game.
My question is if a "young lad" got 5 deer, did you ask him for tips? Sounds like you could use some.
Kind of funny that you ask for the opinion of others and then go all pouty when they don't agree with you.
Yep, sure is funny that the OP is the only one on this entire thread with his opinion and now is frustrated because nobody will go along with his incorrect thinking! I wonder if he was more upset that it was a kid that got those five deer and he couldn't get any.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 01-13-2016 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-13-2016, 09:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

The last act of desperation for someone who can't get his way, play the kids card! I suspect the op may be the only person in that management unit that did not get a deer. He didn't answer the question did he get one this year.
Old 01-13-2016, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

pretty sad when hunters chastise hunters for hunting legaly cause it ain't like how they do it.
RR
Old 01-13-2016, 08:30 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
pretty sad when hunters chastise hunters for hunting legaly cause it ain't like how they do it.
RR
Hmmm.. sounds familiar lol..........
-Jake
Old 01-14-2016, 09:42 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

One guy said hunt other areas, i do u folks realize what i'm TRYING saying our areas are beat up.One buck rule will help bucks grow and let more does breed. I live in N.Y. but a bunch of folks that do'nt live in the staTE STICK THERE NOSE IN. rICH
Old 01-14-2016, 10:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Where in your original post does it say NY? When you make a generic statement then all regions in the country can chime in. If you only want opinions from the people in your little corner of NY then phrase your question right.

Look at your original post and tell me how I know where you're talking about. Doesn't say NY does it? Does your profile in the upper left corner say NY either? Nope.

Last edited by flags; 01-14-2016 at 10:55 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.