Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Scent ban in Pa? >

Scent ban in Pa?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Scent ban in Pa?

Old 08-27-2015, 06:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Superhunt54: "Another question, how is it you say there are no documented cases of CWD yet you say this on another forum
Quote:
Be careful of using corn. You very well could be hand feeding the herd CWD. Farmers in CWD positive states are sending corn and hay all across the country and are most likely spreading the prions right along with it.
Pick a side son! Either the disease doesn't exist and isn't transmitted through fecal matter and urine into the ground and crops or it does."

Man does this guy have an agenda that's all money based with his lies and no regard to the resource. $$$$$$$ is all he sees and could give a rip about anything else and that is despicable! How does the CWD prion get into the crops? Yep, we now have some mad, weird scientists going around the country inoculating all the crops with CWD prions because there is no way deer urine or feces could be spreading it, LOL! This guy should be censored for spouting completely inaccurate, false statements with nothing to back them up when we have given more than enough data established since CWD was first found in CO to refute all his claims and he says WE have an agenda, LOL!!! He says his claims are backed up "100% by science and research", but has not shown a single thing to that effect while dissing the facts and data we have shown to prove what the truth really is. Isn't it ironic that he came out of the blue to join this site right after the other farmer posted his nonsense and the only posts he's made are the ridiculous ones on this thread. Case closed and I will not waste any more of my valuable time on someone like this!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-27-2015 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-27-2015, 06:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yep, facts tell the truth and liars lie! We know where you fit. You know, it would be one thing if you were simply ignorant about CWD and didn't know the danger, however that is not the case, your only reason for popping up here is to try to obfuscate the truth. It didn't work and it will not work.
Old 08-27-2015, 05:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

I really think its time the moderators shut this moron off. I feel so sorry for him that it may be his livelyhood and he may take a hit in his wallet. That's too bad because then he won't be able to buy some common sense or logic!
Old 08-27-2015, 06:13 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Superhunt54: "Another question, how is it you say there are no documented cases of CWD yet you say this on another forum
Quote:
Be careful of using corn. You very well could be hand feeding the herd CWD. Farmers in CWD positive states are sending corn and hay all across the country and are most likely spreading the prions right along with it.
Pick a side son! Either the disease doesn't exist and isn't transmitted through fecal matter and urine into the ground and crops or it does."

Man does this guy have an agenda that's all money based with his lies and no regard to the resource. $$$$$$$ is all he sees and could give a rip about anything else and that is despicable! How does the CWD prion get into the crops? Yep, we now have some mad, weird scientists going around the country inoculating all the crops with CWD prions because there is no way deer urine or feces could be spreading it, LOL! This guy should be censored for spouting completely inaccurate, false statements with nothing to back them up when we have given more than enough data established since CWD was first found in CO to refute all his claims and he says WE have an agenda, LOL!!! He says his claims are backed up "100% by science and research", but has not shown a single thing to that effect while dissing the facts and data we have shown to prove what the truth really is. Isn't it ironic that he came out of the blue to join this site right after the other farmer posted his nonsense and the only posts he's made are the ridiculous ones on this thread. Case closed and I will not waste any more of my valuable time on someone like this!
You do mean you are tired of getting it handed to you. You both were called out to prove that CWD has been found in whitetail deer in the wild and you have failed. You show man can put CWD into urine. I have forgotten more about CWD than you will ever know.
I live it everyday in my deer farm industry remember. I will be happy to keep schooling you and the old man everytime you try to push your agenda. Looks like you will now have to find another site for that because you will be called out every time your spread you speculations and push your agenda! Next!
Old 08-27-2015, 06:18 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by bronko22000
I really think its time the moderators shut this moron off. I feel so sorry for him that it may be his livelyhood and he may take a hit in his wallet. That's too bad because then he won't be able to buy some common sense or logic!
So Sir, Do you have some facts and science to add to this or are you just another one that cant stand when someone comes in and shoves the truth in your face?

Dont worry about my wallet please. You do know us deer farmers are rich and sell hundreds of 200inch bucks a year for 14 grand a pop right?We will do just fine thanks.
If you have something constructive to post about the thread please feel free. For some reason i feel that you will not be able to do that!
Old 08-28-2015, 03:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I still await your documentation refuting our claims, again, you cannot claim you are stating facts without providing the research you claim to be out there.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:23 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by olsaltydog
I still await your documentation refuting our claims, again, you cannot claim you are stating facts without providing the research you claim to be out there.
Pay attention son way back on post #69 i picked apart a link one of your buddies put up that shows the only prions found in whitetail deer urine was put in by needle and syringe for testing purpose.

The fact that you-me or anyone else cant find a documented case of CWD found in whitetail deer in the wilds or fenced is proof enough that its all speculation.

For someone to want to shut down an industry on speculation is someone with an agenda.

I love to show people how guys like you few think. Corn and alfalfa is coming out of a pile of states CWD hotzones and being sold in every farm store and grain outlets all across the country after that has 100% fact proven,tested and found positive to carry the same CWD prion and will infect any deer or animal that eats it with 100% full blown CWD! Now that right there my friend shows many that for guys like you its not the CWD that really matters. Its the animal in the conversation and the thousands that raise them! AGENDA at its finest!
Old 08-28-2015, 04:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BigTime1
Pay attention son way back on post #69 i picked apart a link one of your buddies put up that shows the only prions found in whitetail deer urine was put in by needle and syringe for testing purpose.

The fact that you-me or anyone else cant find a documented case of CWD found in whitetail deer in the wilds or fenced is proof enough that its all speculation.

For someone to want to shut down an industry on speculation is someone with an agenda.

I love to show people how guys like you few think. Corn and alfalfa is coming out of a pile of states CWD hotzones and being sold in every farm store and grain outlets all across the country after that has 100% fact proven,tested and found positive to carry the same CWD prion and will infect any deer or animal that eats it with 100% full blown CWD! Now that right there my friend shows many that for guys like you its not the CWD that really matters. Its the animal in the conversation and the thousands that raise them! AGENDA at its finest!
You provided nothing, you put your opinion and your uninformed thoughts out for us to read. You have not provided anything. Again provide your documentation, after all if there is work out for us to provide then you certainly should have work out there for you to support your view. I will be waiting, gramps.
Old 08-28-2015, 06:18 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by olsaltydog
You provided nothing, you put your opinion and your uninformed thoughts out for us to read. You have not provided anything. Again provide your documentation, after all if there is work out for us to provide then you certainly should have work out there for you to support your view. I will be waiting, gramps.
Do you have problems reading...Post after post above that shows the only CWD found in urine was put there by man! the only work you have is to push agenda's!

You say its there and has been found in whitetails! I will talk slow for ya.

SHOW THE NATURAL CASE OF CWD FOUND IN WHITETAIL DEER!
Old 08-28-2015, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Edited by JW Rule 8 , as salty stated, you have yet to show anything other than your say so period. You have yet to provide documentation to any claim of yours whatsoever. Your rebuttal of all empirical evidence shown to you has been "little man in a white coat with a syringe". Your claim that no deer has died from CWD is, for lack of a better word, stupid. Just flat out stupid. With no evidence to back up your claims. Just your little old self. When shown photographic evidence you try to misdirect and claim that those deer died from EHD. Not a single one of those deer had EHD. As I explained to you, EHD doesn't emaciate an animal. It kills them too quickly for them to become emaciated. The ones that survive the viral infection known as EHD run a fever for a few days then are fine. Kind of like the flu in a human. Oh wait, let me define "emaciate" for you in terms your small little mind will understand, they get really really skinny. Extreme weight loss takes more than 3 to 7 days.

Now run along little puppy. If you are a good boy maybe your mammy will let you have a cookie after class

Last edited by JW; 08-28-2015 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Rule 8 flaming

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.