HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent ban in Pa?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 06:13 PM
BigTime1
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Superhunt54: "Another question, how is it you say there are no documented cases of CWD yet you say this on another forum
Quote:
Be careful of using corn. You very well could be hand feeding the herd CWD. Farmers in CWD positive states are sending corn and hay all across the country and are most likely spreading the prions right along with it.
Pick a side son! Either the disease doesn't exist and isn't transmitted through fecal matter and urine into the ground and crops or it does."

Man does this guy have an agenda that's all money based with his lies and no regard to the resource. $$$$$$$ is all he sees and could give a rip about anything else and that is despicable! How does the CWD prion get into the crops? Yep, we now have some mad, weird scientists going around the country inoculating all the crops with CWD prions because there is no way deer urine or feces could be spreading it, LOL! This guy should be censored for spouting completely inaccurate, false statements with nothing to back them up when we have given more than enough data established since CWD was first found in CO to refute all his claims and he says WE have an agenda, LOL!!! He says his claims are backed up "100% by science and research", but has not shown a single thing to that effect while dissing the facts and data we have shown to prove what the truth really is. Isn't it ironic that he came out of the blue to join this site right after the other farmer posted his nonsense and the only posts he's made are the ridiculous ones on this thread. Case closed and I will not waste any more of my valuable time on someone like this!
You do mean you are tired of getting it handed to you. You both were called out to prove that CWD has been found in whitetail deer in the wild and you have failed. You show man can put CWD into urine. I have forgotten more about CWD than you will ever know.
I live it everyday in my deer farm industry remember. I will be happy to keep schooling you and the old man everytime you try to push your agenda. Looks like you will now have to find another site for that because you will be called out every time your spread you speculations and push your agenda! Next!