Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Scent ban in Pa? >

Scent ban in Pa?

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Scent ban in Pa?

Old 08-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bronko22000
That is a great quote. I must remember it when I run across ANOTHER ignorant individual.
+1, as there are two ignorant individuals talking nonsense on this thread!
Old 08-25-2015, 06:33 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Hmmmm, no science huh, how about the latest study by the University Of Texas and their study of how prions can actually bind to plant material! Here let me link you to that since you seem incapable of doing any basic research http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/0.../#.Vd0FR_ZVhBc I'll also put a small quote from that posted report here

Much more information in the page but you get the point. There is a ton of ongoing research with this mysterious disease and it is up to us as conservationists to try our best to combat the spread of it. The real demon of this disease is TIME. It's a slowly progressive disease which makes combating it difficult to say the least. Prions aren't bacteria or virus. It's a protein that's basically misfiring. A mutation if you will.

I really don't see how you can say half the stuff you are blathering on about. The disease is known, it's affects are known, it's destructiveness and cruelty are known. How it's transmitted is becoming known now with all this research and study. Scientists don't know everything about it yet but they are getting a handle on the specifics and trying their best to put this disease to rest.

Shining a light on a subject does little for the blind.
Really you try to gain points by repeating what i already stated? Read above and you will see where i wrote about Alfalfa and corn. Yet we see no scare mongering about how these vectors are spreading the same CWD prion except a million times more than any deer piss could ever think of.... So we still are to the point where you cant show jack squat about any cases of CWD being found in urine and you cant show a single case of deer dead from CWD. Like i said....Speculation by you and you just repeat their speculations. All a scare tactic. Problem is most smart people are now seeing this and see that CWD is causing no harm to any herds...Iowa farmer sues the state and wins when they admit under oath that CWD is not highly contagious and Missouri farmers sues that state to get the over reaching hands of the DNR trying to stop sales of urine and shut down farms and the judge rules in favor of the farmers saying that the state DNR are over reaching their powers and putting undo stress on farms...Saying that the threat of CWD does not show the threat enough to shut down farmers or their sales. Open your local news and watch the same thing happen in Texas because its going down as i write these words. CWD is a joke and has proven itself to be nothing of any threat to any herds in any states. If you think you can dispute any of this with facts and science then feel free. If not save me your same crap over and over saying you know this and that when you can show no facts, Drink some more of the Kool-Aid.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:38 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
+1, as there are two ignorant individuals talking nonsense on this thread!
Another one that runs off at the trap with no facts. Until you few can put up any hardcore facts you are just pissing in the wind.

Show the deaths...Show the tests of CWD found in a CWD positive deer. Some schmuck sticking a needle into a mouse is a far cry from a disease thats going to kill herds off.. Heck its only been 60 years now. Maybe in another 60 we will see what this stuff will do. Because as of now its doing absolutely nothing!!!! Period!
Old 08-25-2015, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by BigTime1
Another one that runs off at the trap with no facts. Until you few can put up any hardcore facts you are just pissing in the wind.

Show the deaths...Show the tests of CWD found in a CWD positive deer. Some schmuck sticking a needle into a mouse is a far cry from a disease thats going to kill herds off.. Heck its only been 60 years now. Maybe in another 60 we will see what this stuff will do. Because as of now its doing absolutely nothing!!!! Period!
What, may I ask, is your occupation and level of learning to be spewing all this BS when there is plenty of science based facts out there to negate what you are saying? My guess is that you are either a clone of our ignorant deer farmer or maybe the same person using another computer and username to spout the same ignorant BS as the previous deer farmer whose thread got deleted or maybe someone who is in the urine based scent industry and has a lot to lose if they are outlawed! Nobody without a stake in the game would be spouting the BS you are!
Old 08-25-2015, 08:08 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
What, may I ask, is your occupation and level of learning to be spewing all this BS when there is plenty of science based facts out there to negate what you are saying? My guess is that you are either a clone of our ignorant deer farmer or maybe the same person using another computer and username to spout the same ignorant BS as the previous deer farmer whose thread got deleted or maybe someone who is in the urine based scent industry and has a lot to lose if they are outlawed! Nobody without a stake in the game would be spouting the BS you are!
Again you run your mouth with no facts. You are so bright..Let your fingers do the work. Find the science. Show the freakin prions in the urine. Show the freaking dna tests of these dead deer killed dead by the CWD prion. You wont because you cant. It does not matter what i do. You talk science based facts.....Show those Science based facts of positive urine and prion deaths. Pretty simple to put this to bed if you would just show all these facts that you say you know. Until then you are just another one who is clueless to what CWD has done. Show the dead herds, You listen to the fear mungers and you spread the same crap. CWD has done nothing to any herds in any states. Herds are still stronger than ever and the top 5 states in the record books year after year are all CWD positive states that have been for years. Yup big killer disease here. What a joke!
Old 08-25-2015, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mods, I've held my tongue here but this guy has ranted his complete and utter nonsense a bit to long.

Okay buddy, how about some pictures of deer with this so called non-deadly disease

And that is just a few. Also note that I only posted pictures of deer found during good crop/browse season so this guy couldn't say that they were starving because of lack of browse. Each and every one of those deer tested POSITIVE for CWD several of which were found dead NOT from hunters or cars but from the disease! Still think it's a joke? And that is just a few pictures of the HUNDREDS of deer found with the disease! Opened your eyes yet? Is money that god awful important to you that you would completely close your eyes and try to close others eyes to a simple and easy to see FACT? You must not give a single solitary damn about our wildlife and are a despicable waste of life in my book. ANYONE that says this disease is not a horrendous and just flat out cruel way to die has absolutely no humanity in them whatsoever. There have been facts posted on here that you choose to either ignore or are just too ignorant to understand even though I have tried my best to dumb it down for you. Links with facts have been provided which you seem to want to choose to ignore. Forums such as this that are providing actual truth and not what you deer farmers want people to know must scare the heck out of you. Affecting your bottom line? GOOD! If it were up to me I would put each and every one of you zoo shooting operations out of business. LMAO@ 100 acres high fenced and calling it "hunting". There's not a TRUE sportsman breathing that would call an establishment like that a "hunting destination".

Now be gone little one. If this didn't educate you nothing on this planet will.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:20 AM
Spike

BigTime1 please stop you will never change their minds your beating your head on a brick wall even though your stating good facts. It's not about the CWD. It's about deer farms and hunting preserves they hate them with a passion that's all this is about they want them shut down that's why they're ok with banning scents. Sorry Topgun3006 I'm still on here I did ask the moderator to delete my account but I'm still here...
Old 08-26-2015, 03:43 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Mods, I've held my tongue here but this guy has ranted his complete and utter nonsense a bit to long.

Okay buddy, how about some pictures of deer with this so called non-deadly disease

And that is just a few. Also note that I only posted pictures of deer found during good crop/browse season so this guy couldn't say that they were starving because of lack of browse. Each and every one of those deer tested POSITIVE for CWD several of which were found dead NOT from hunters or cars but from the disease! Still think it's a joke? And that is just a few pictures of the HUNDREDS of deer found with the disease! Opened your eyes yet? Is money that god awful important to you that you would completely close your eyes and try to close others eyes to a simple and easy to see FACT? You must not give a single solitary damn about our wildlife and are a despicable waste of life in my book. ANYONE that says this disease is not a horrendous and just flat out cruel way to die has absolutely no humanity in them whatsoever. There have been facts posted on here that you choose to either ignore or are just too ignorant to understand even though I have tried my best to dumb it down for you. Links with facts have been provided which you seem to want to choose to ignore. Forums such as this that are providing actual truth and not what you deer farmers want people to know must scare the heck out of you. Affecting your bottom line? GOOD! If it were up to me I would put each and every one of you zoo shooting operations out of business. LMAO@ 100 acres high fenced and calling it "hunting". There's not a TRUE sportsman breathing that would call an establishment like that a "hunting destination".

Now be gone little one. If this didn't educate you nothing on this planet will.
ice google pic's of deer that has EHD. You sir had better be much better than this if you want to do battle with me on CWD. You show the same pic,s every other Anti shows. Duh....Deer standing in water,Pics of deer at research facilities that were injected with CWD and left to see how long it would take them to die.
Fact is....You say these deer all died of CWD yet you cant show just 1 documented case where a deer died from CWD. And to get back at the subject at hand....You cant show the CWD prion in whitetail deer urine. All you have is your agenda pushing thoughts of something that you dont like. Which is really none of your business. Your kind are the first ones put into a nice preserve and walk out empty handed. Seen it over and over. Until you can come up with science and documented proof that the CWD prion has been spread by urine you have nothing but speculations. I am sure there are much smarter people than you or i trying to prove this everyday. Without success.
Back to your google search with you. Come back when you really have something of value on CWD..Not EHD. Thanks!
Old 08-26-2015, 04:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

While we have our views on your deer farms and "hunting preserves" the issue with CWD, urine scents, and your operation are two separate issues. We don't dislike one because the operation it is attached to. Since the topic started with deer scents (urine) and our views expressed from the beginning of this thread reflect that, I don't see how you could even correlate your operation to our views.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:13 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by olsaltydog
While we have our views on your deer farms and "hunting preserves" the issue with CWD, urine scents, and your operation are two separate issues. We don't dislike one because the operation it is attached to. Since the topic started with deer scents (urine) and our views expressed from the beginning of this thread reflect that, I don't see how you could even correlate your operation to our views.
You may want to jump right on up to post #56 and see who brought and hunting or fence into the conversation. He was asked to show facts and science and he shows pics of deer with the EHD fever standing in water.

He has nothing but agenda to back up his statements as has been shown over and over. He has nothing on the CWD prion and proof its spread in urine by the whitetail deer. Period!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.